- To secure a challenging position in Clinical Research especially where my skills and knowledge can be applied for a successful and satisfying career.
- Wish to excel and upgrade myself at a pioneering institution which is involved in new discoveries and be a part of it for interdisciplinary exposure and to pursue knowledge which can be imparted for generations for their betterment and noble cause.
- Knowledge of GCP and Confidential guidelines including basic understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Basic and advanced knowledge of clinical trial process.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Clinical Research Associate
- Project Management
- Clinical Data Management
- R & D department
- Quality Assurance.
- Regulatory affairs.
- Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Able to work in team and manage leadership.
- Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Clinical Research Asociate
- Develop SOPs to evaluate clinical samples
- Develop and perform assays on human clinical samples with accuracy consistency
- Assistance in the coordination of domestic & international shipping for clinical sample, management and clinical sample storage
- Utilize established mathematical programs and scientific techniques to compile analyze data
- Record procedures, outcomes observations in lab notebook following established guidelines
- Monitor laboratory supply inventories, compile supply lists for clinical trials
- Present research at group meetings
- Work closely with clinical research coordinators for future on - going clinical trials
- Communicate with clinical collaborators about research management on regular basis
- Carry out start up and close out study of clinical trials