A self - starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven success managing multiple projects. Detail driven with outstanding analytical and communication skills and a technical background in quality assurance, customer support and telecom. Experienced liaison between customers, development teams and marketing/sales.
IT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Defined and implemented the software development QA process of a Windows based application built on a .NET platform and CAD based applications to create a quality department for InspectionXpert that moved it from a startup model to a more repe Confidential ble, predictable development model.
- Achieved a 50% improvement in the software release cycle by establishing comprehensive specifications, a quality plan, and test plans including smoke, acceptance, and performance tests for software applications.
- Decreased the number of customer reported bugs by 400%.
- Defined testing milestones, managed resources across multiple projects, set priorities, identified courses of action, estimated time/resources for executing test plans.
- Collaborated with other team leaders to improve the information flow between all teams involved in the software development process.
- Performed test suites, reported bugs and tracked their process through the bug tracking system for both the national and international markets.
- Provided first line support for InspectionXpert products including both standalone and CAD integrated products which includes next step to recovery and assignment of third party resources.
- Planned and executed the verification of medical chart software at Medic Computer Systems for distribution to customers.
- Tested four new versions of software composing of approximately 30 features each.
- Prime technical support for Confidential Networks Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential accounts to resolve customer issues for the DMS-100 voice switch with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Included supporting and troubleshooting all hardware, firmware, and software components within the Confidential product line.
- Planned and executed the verification of connectivity, sanity, and system functionality of an ISDN network and of the DMS-100 voice switch for software distribution to customers. Managed project, vendor interactions, test plans, and validations.
- Designed, built, tested, installed, and commissioned customer specific packet switched networks and network management systems for telephone companies and private businesses. Coordinated with customers and field engineers.
- Teach all levels of mathematics including Algebra II, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus, to high school, middle school and elementary students on an individual basis.
- Taught over 75 students with the majority raising their scores by a minimum of two letter grades.
- Established a non-profit corporation with the federal and state governments. Filed all required paperwork for corporation establishment, non-profit status, charitable licenses to solicit, etc.
- Managed full responsibility for all accounting and financial functions.
- Developed a three year operating budget for the chapter.
- Prepared and presented monthly financial reports to the board and general .
- Provided product communication and technical marketing for the Digital Multiplex Network Telephone Switching System (DMS-100) switch management product portfolio.
- Maximized penetration, visibility, and knowledge of the switch management products and services globally, across product lines, and throughout the customer base increasing market awareness with both external and internal customers.