- Delivering Client Security
- Manage multiple IT security projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and business objectives.
- Well organized with fine attention to detail.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player and known for getting the job done in ever - changing work environments with high tolerance for risk and stress.
Java | SQL | HTML | Software Design |Software Testing| Software Requirement Engineering |Object-Oriented Method |Info Tech Architecture |Advance Database Systems | Java |Network & System Admin | MS Office: Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access & E - Commerce. |J2EE|MSQL/SQL SEVER| Cyber security & risk management| Security architecture & Policy| Vulnerability assessment & threat analysis| URT scripts & SLA
Confidential, Austin, TX
Engineering TEST TECHNICIAN
- Pneumatic & Leak test for gaseous material delivery system (used by micro processor manufacturers) and this include setting up and breaking down test fixtures, prototyping and generating test results document.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- I was responsible for testing (functionality, electrical & gas flow), troubleshooting and calibrating complex semiconductor fabrication equipment.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
IT SECURITY SPECIALIST
- Identity & Access Management / Information Systems Management
- Revalidated tens of thousands of servers and applications with access to clients’ data information systems by using tools such as URT, Maximo and ECM- Enterprise Compliance Management, basing the revalidaton on 3 main categories: quarterly employment verification, privilege authorization review, and continued business need.
- Prepared revalidation and remediation reports for next process step handled by primary control, immediately revoking IDs and privileges to avoid unauthorized access to client systems and in turn prevented vulnerability and threat against client information systems from hackers.
- Developed mathematical model for statistical process control method used in enhancing revalidation process method, reducing time spent in applications and servers revalidation processes and services with no deviation from global process requirement. Interacted with managers, confirming access / privileges to clients systems.
- Participated in weekly North American command and control IT security
- Tele conference / meeting, receiving updates in security delivery requirement and presentation of individuals’ technical problems / solutions.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
STUDENT / DESIGNER
- Designed and created e-commerce website, Kids & Cribs, specializing in selling children’s items, such as clothes, toys, and games by utilizing JAVA, JAVA Sever Pages (JSP), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC) and HTML for the implementation.
- Collaborated with 5 student designers, using Agile-Scrum software development methodology for developing e-commerce website.
- Developed risk management analysis document, coding part of graphic user interface (GUI).