- Challenging position in a multinational company that suites my qualifications, offers the ability of self - growth and meets my knowledge and skills.
- Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirements.
- Highly motivated, time management and work under stress.
- Self confident and fast learner.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Sports: football, swimming, and chess.
- Surfing and searching the internet
- Utilization of computer to help in ordinary life situation
- Passing intelligence tests
- C, C++.
- Visual Basic.
- Visual Studio 2005 & 2008 & 2010.
- Team Foundation Server 2008 & 2010 (TFS).
- Visual Studio Team System 2008 & 2010 (VSTS).
- Visual Source Save (VSS).
- NUnit Test.
- Watin Test
- Borland C, Turbo C++.
- NHibernate Version 1.2.
- AJAX and Java script.
- Telerik tool kit
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Access.
Automation Team Engineer
- I'm a member of the team which automate some process areas in the company such
- Customizing TFS 2010 & 2008 Templates
- Deploying & Training people on TFS 2010 at Abu Dhabi
- Team Build Automation using TFS 2008.
- Test Automation using VSTS 2005 - Tester Role.
Senior Software Engineer
- While working at this position I was a member of team who implemented the following Projects:
- Project Management Office System from its initial bases till Version 2.3
- Process Architecture
- Accident Management System version 1.0
- Retail View List Version 1.0
- While working at this position I was member of team whom had done the following Projects:
- Phone Book (index).
- CPU scheduling.
- Conversion Program.
- Implementing Hamming code for error detection and correction.
- Implementing the Kassiky method to break encrypted text.