- I have more than 12 years of experience in IT industry. Currently working in Confidential sales team.
- I have played multiple roles in Software Development Teams including Manual and Automation Testing, worked with high performance teams and helped them build the right product solutions for complex problem sets.
- I have a wide range of experience in project management, design, development, reviews, and release planning.
- Resourceful in building POCs, Consulting (delivering solutions) troubleshooting tech support issues and queries.
- Building EMM Unica Demo Image Setup of IBM EMM products (Platform, Campaign, Interact, Distributed Marketing, Marketing Operation, Detect, SPSS) and integration with On Demand Products (Engage, UBX) for CSP's (Pre - Sales) and partners. Delivering client demo's as well as customer POC's.
- Experience in marketing solutions, implementing and testing campaign environment, creating campaigns and segments according to client requirements, developing campaign and optimize logic and implementing it in Confidential workspace with help of flowcharts.
- Perform upgrade of various IMM EMM/ Confidential Suite Products to latest version time to time.
- PEM (Partner Engagement Manager) and Partner Repository activity design and implementation with Sterling File Gateway.
- Building POCs and helping Sales team with product demo and presentation to helping key deals in Indian and overseas markets.
- Providing marketing solutions to meet business requirements of internal and external customers of IBM EMM/ Confidential products.
- Mentoring and coaching Tech support team on various EMM Campaign family products and trouble-shooting their issues.
- Providing onsite and offshore support for migration and upgrade of Campaign family products.
- Development for IBM Campaign and IBM Interact use cases with IBM Silverpop Engage and UBX.
- Performed as a subject matter expert in IBM multiple conferences in US and SPAIN.
- Experts in Manual and Automation Testing, SAAS/On Demand Product Testing. Expert in Data Stage ETL Testing, Database and Complex Algorithm testing.
- REST API Testing, API Test automation framework design and implementation in Jmeter, vREST, Tool Kit, Selenium.
- Technical Leadership and Strategic Direction Continuously look for areas to improve test coverage and quality Test Automation. Design and develop test automation framework for the same.
Skillls: Windows 64, RHEL, AIX, SOLARIS, MAC
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, NETEZZA, Teradata
Test Management Tool: RTC, RQM, Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Test Director, Bugzilla, Test Link, Quality Center
Web Application Servers: WebLogic 8/9/10/11gR3, IBM WebSphere 7, 8
- IBM Marketing Platform
- IBM Marketing Campaign
- IBM Interact
- IBM Distributed Marketing
- IBM Marketing Operations
- IBM Journey Designer, IBM Engage and IBM UBX (CLOUD)
- Partner Engagement Manager (PEM, PP and PR) and
- Sterling File Gateway
- Integration of IBM Marketing Software products with IBM Marketing Cloud.
QA Lead and Solution Architect
- IBM will deliver the most comprehensive and innovative set of capabilities for a self-service file transfer via public, private, and hybrid cloud deployed solutions, our person centric solution enables any person without technical expertise to seamlessly and efficiently participate in a file transfer business process between the sponsor enterprise and trading partner
- PEM (Partner Engagement Manager) activity design and implementation.
- REST API Testing, REST API Automation Framework Design, API Automation Development and Execution
- UI Automation framework design using selenium Integration testing with Confidential, a SaaS solution that provides document tracking and process analytics for B2B integration software and cloud integration service
- Design, execute, measure and optimize outbound marketing campaigns.
- Test and perform deep segmentation over multiple data sources to deliver tailored messages to huge volumes of contacts.
- Build and Test a targeted, ongoing dialogue with customers and prospects using available data from local, cloud and third-party repositories including previous interactions and responses, current behaviors and events, big data and more.
- Management and testing of full campaign logic and campaign delivery including audience segmentation, ad-hoc field creation, exclusions, assignment of offers and channels, and the ability to directly execute delivery of email, mobile push and SMS campaigns.
- Testing of Reuse campaign management building blocks including audiences, segments, offers, treatments and exclusion rules.
- Testing of measure and report on marketing activities to enhance insights, decision making and marketing accountability.
- Integration Testing of an on-premise or cloud deployment model.
- Identification of the integration story and prepare the use cases by studying other suite level products, API Automation framework design and implementation, integration of automatic API Test execution with Build System with reporting, Selenium Automation framework POC for On Cloud Products.
- API Automation Development and Executions
- Continuous Execution implementation, Integration with Jenkins and Reporting.
- Confidential Optimize, supports campaign optimization by delivering the most relevant and profitable offers to your customers.
- It can help meet marketing objectives while reducing customer contact fatigue.
- Test and Design the optimal communications for each customer based on the customer’s interaction history and your business objectives.
- Testing of business constraints that can limit contact strategy to create the most realistic and effective contact strategies.
- Identify ps for each customer for more targeted marketing that delivers stronger results.
- Testing of specify rules based on business considerations, including offer limitations and marketing goals.
- QA Lead, Collaboration with research team Identification of Test scenarios and use cases by studying and running the algorithm given by Confidential
- Documentation of expected results and acceptance criteria, provide input and help development team for the Implementation, making sure and track the implementation as per the patented algorithm.
- Database testing, ETL Testing, Identification of the test scenarios and document the verification methods, help team to understand the expected results and test case execution
- Creation of test data and document the expected results for ETL Testing.
- Attribution Modeler algorithm testing Statistically Inferred Response Attribution,
- Understanding of patented SIRA Algorithm and documentation of scenarios and use cases as well as output of the algorithm at each stage, prepare each level of test data and expected output, help QA team to test the algorithm by analyzing the complex output at different stage of algorithm runSIRA is an innovative approach to understand and attribute appropriate weights to various marketing activities that result in customer responses.