- QA Assurance Manager with experience in Life Cycle Quality Assurance Strategies & Processes, Project Management, Staff Management, Software/Hardware Test Management, Data Center Operations & Support Services.
- Platform experience includes Client/Server, Windows, Web, and Mainframe.
HP Quality Center, Project Planning Tracking & Oversight, MS Project, PMP, PEGA Business Essentials, SharePoint, System Testing & Quality Assurance Techniques, UNIX Fundamentals, Client/Server Technologies, Windows platforms, SYBASE, PC Maintenance, Microsoft Office Suite, Confidential & Confidential Programmer, Structure Analysis Design
Quality Assurance / Project Manager
- Responsible for Resource Management and Test Management for corporate web - based applications across Property and Casualty, Workman’s Compensation and Auto/Home business lines. These applications utilized Oracle DB and Pega/PRPC solutions.
- Implemented a Resource Management procedure for tracking on-shore and off-shore testing resources.
- Drove the development of a Quality Assurance collaborative program that defined the interaction requirements from Project Definition through Deployment.
- Successfully migrated Test Reports and Resource Management information to SharePoint environment to improve communication of ongoing release work and testing metrics.
- Successfully transitioned 36 applications to off-shore team for testing services.
- Developed of MS Project plans to track all assigned project activities and deliverables
- Provided work effort/cost estimates for assigned software releases.
- Successfully managed QA Testing efforts for 35 software releases for assigned LOB applications.
Quality Assurance / Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the development and testing activities for Confidential Network’s Envision Plus Network Management ORACLE DB Application. Utilized Sycamore’s ISO certified Systems Quality Assurance (SQA) methodology to govern all product life-cycle activities.
- Developed a project governing Quality Assurance Strategy defining key SLA and KPI compliance metrics
- Managed the Application MR Review Board which steered the resolution of defects
- Implemented corrective action, process improvement and lesson learned processes to ensure growth in product quality.
- Coordinated the development and verification of all Release Test Plans
- Managed and tracked all Development Phase activities with off-shore vendor
- Project Administrator of HP Quality Center for test status and progress reporting
- Provided weekly metric reports to Executive Committee
- Managed System Integration and System QA Test Phases Confidential off-shore facility
- Managed off shore system test personnel and activities
- Coordinated weekly meetings to review timeline progress and identify schedule deviations and risks
QA / Project Manager
- Developed, trained and implemented Confidential Quality Management Strategy.
- This process driven methodology provided the SDLC framework for developing and managing application portfolios according to guaranteed service level agreements and fixed price contracts.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of company data centers to support international and domestic Solutions Division projects.
- Additional responsibilities included managing test and production system migrations, developed and managed the Quality Assurance methodology, Supervised System Administrator and Technical Support personnel, and planned and implemented upgrades to the infrastructure facilities.
- Developed and implemented Confidential ’s Disaster Recovery strategy for multiple data centers to ensure business continuity
- Planned and managed the build-out of two data centers with responsibility for project planning and scheduling, budget preparation, system migrations, network layouts and final verification or Data Center readiness.
- Managed Development and System Testing Team activities for UNIX based Network Controller Development Project.
- Developed and implemented an ISO Compliant Project Plan and Quality Assurance strategy
- Supervised project developers and test team personnel and tracked all deliverables.
- Compiled and distributed weekly Status Reports
- Developed and implemented project schedules and test strategies for multiple releases
- Managed daily project activities for a Quality Assurance Assessment Project for the Confidential Technology Division.
- Reviewed current Quality Assurance methodologies and delivered a QA Assessment identifying improvement options for new methods and procedures.
- Recommendations included a Metrics Program, Documented Inspection and Review Process, Test Planning, Controlled Defect Management, Life Cycle Project Management strategy, and Automated Regression Test process.
- Managed/supervised the Confidential Test Team in test planning phase for Web based Online Trading application.
- Delivered multiple test plans and weekly status reports in addition to tracking documentation deliverables and researching/managing issues.
- Utilized PVCS Version Manager, PVCS Tracker (Defect Management), Silk Test (test automation).
Quality Assurance Manager
- Developed and successfully implemented a User Acceptance Testing Strategy for an International Windows NT / Oracle Database software re-engineering initiative.
Integration Test Manager
- Test Manager for Integration Testing Phase of a multi-vendor ( Confidential, Beechwood Data Systems UNIX based Customer Services System for Confidential Local Service Initiative.
- Managed daily testing activities for 20 QA Testers, tracked and reported project deliverables and successfully deployed 4 major software releases on time and within budget.
Project Manager and QA Test Coordinator
- Responsible for the development of project plans and test strategies for Customer Service Interface applications used for service provisioning.
- Utilized IMS Database configuration on mainframe platform.
- Developed and implemented an automated test strategy utilizing a capture playback tool geared towards improving test execution time and improving deliverable products.
- Implemented 100 plus hours of automated testing scripts covering 90% of system functionality.
- Use of automated testing assisted in producing several “zero defect” releases for the client.