- Management professional with fourteen plus years of Information Technology (IT) and Business Management experience with key emphasis on Test Management, Application Management, Vendor Management and Program Management; currently seeking to secure a senior level position with well - established organization.
- My areas of expertise include developing Strategy & Plans, Build and lead team, Approach on Change & Risk Management, Scheduling tasks & Recourses for Testing Portfolio and Clientele Engagements.
- Strong implementation and Testing experience for various Enterprise Engagement for Finance ; Telecom; and Energy Utilities domains.
- Extensive experience in the field of Test Advisory Engagement which includes Test Consulting, Test Management & Test Data Management; Quality and Assurance; Data Migration & Package Implementation, Defect Management processes.
- Delivered and Managed Agile Methodology Projects. Seasoned professional, with outstanding P lanning, Execution, Monitoring and Resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous Testing Projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Provided knowledge of business process analysis and design, re-engineering, process rationalization, cost control, capacity planning, Test Management Best Practices & Benefits, performance measurement and quality.
- Develop & manage Test Strategy; Test acceptance and Test Plans covering all Testing Levels for Functional & Non Functional Testing.
- Provided Testing Advisory capability by assisting with hands-on management of Test Process; demonstrated the ability to translate complex client requirements and goals.
- Conduct analysis of business requirements for testing programs and detailed test assessment documents for package testing. Define test approach and strategies to reflect Risk Based prioritization based on Business impacts and product customizations which are accepted & endorsed by Stakeholders and Management. Conducted workshops to aligning test plan with impacted applications to provide end-to-end optimized testing solution.
- Successfully managed Testing engagement & capabilities via Global Delivery Model (Virtual Teams) by defining execution schedule & Work allocation and tracking progress on regular basis.
- Created robust regression plan for testing during scope change and multi parallel release code retrofits. Test Closure and summary reporting, analysis of open defects and communicating business impacts.
- Defined/Initiated projects, assigned junior Test Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Built credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Responsible for Planning, Execution, and Provide Test Matrix to Senior Management, Defect Management Process, Data Management and Test Governance
- Defined the overall migration testing approach ensuring that the data can be successfully validated for migration from legacy to Oracle Systems.
- Documented a Test Strategy & Test Acceptance; Master test plan for the Migration testing.
- Coordinated with the Business stakeholders and ensure that their expectations are catered for in migration testing
- Coordinated with the functional testing streams to define check points to improve that the quality of the data migrated into functional environment.
- Provided the environment requirements of migration testing to the Environment services team and ensure that the environment delivery is on track.
- Defined the process to obtain the data from various legacy systems and ensure that the usage of data conforms to the RACQ security and Risk processes.
- Coordinated with Oracle and RACQ migration system testing team to ensure a better quality of code delivered to the Migration testing.
- Conducted review for the detailed test plan of System Testing, System Integration Testing, Platform Integration Testing & providing feedbacks & follow-ups on test coverage. Reduced the efforts of User Acceptance Test (UAT) for fast path change requirements by performing a Risk Based Testing Analysis based on ST & SIT testing phase and reviewing the outcome with Business to ensure quality.
- Handled Test Management function while supervising and performing Functional, Performance, Regression, Automation, and other types of testing performed across the Engagement.
- Supervised a dedicated team of Test Leads, Test Analysts, and Testers and managing day to day testing tasks.
- Involved in providing consultancy and training to offshore clients on HP’s Quality Center, IBM Rational tools including Requirement Composer, Team Concert, and Quality Manager.
- Mentored assignment and execution of day-to-day tasks, Test Planning, Test Executions, Defects reporting/ Defects Management, Analysis and Development of Functional Specifications, Identification of Process weaknesses and their Improvements.
- Administered HP's Quality Center tool for all other software teams and participated actively in writing & maintaining Automated Test Scripts in HP's Quick Test Professional
- Successfully managed and delivered Confidential Transformation for a leading Australian Telecommunication Client; Sanjyot was responsible for delivering Testing engagement capabilities & Services.
- Managed a schedule of more than 10000 man days of effort during this engagement with a Team size of 75 resources across Test Phase and Multiple Releases.
- Developed test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan. Arranged the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup. Assigned task to all Testing Team members and ensured that all of them have sufficient work in the project. Ensured content and structure of all Testing documents / artefacts is documented and maintained. Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards and check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Kept track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project. Organized status meetings and published Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client and attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- A single point of contact between Development and Testers. Track and prepare the report of testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc. Reviewed various reports prepared by Test engineers and ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones. Prepared / updated the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
- Organized and lead pursuit teams, participated and lead aspects of the SOW and proposal development process and contributed to proposal pricing strategy for Test engagements.