- I have achieved a level of expertise from over 20 years in the business of Information Technology by serving in positions of responsibility supporting mainframe platforms.
- Roles were equally divided between technical and managerial functions.
- I am experienced in the areas of Computer Operations, Production and Change Control, Configuration Management and Customer Support.
Hardware: IBM (Z/OS 9672 Processor, OS/3090, OS/390) DASD (IBM Ramac and RVA, Hitachi 9900) STK Robotic System (3480’s cartridge, 3590 condensed cartridge), Compaq, Dell and Packard Bell.
Languages: JCL, SQL, Basic Programming
Tools: CICS, Endevor, TSO/ISPF, File Aid, XPediter, VPN, HSC/DFSMS, VSM, ACS, IMS/VTAM, CA - 1, CA-7, CA-11, OPC/Tivoli, Control-M, Rational Test Manager, TCP/IP, Excel functions & Microsoft Access.
O/S: MVS, Windows 95/98/2000/NT XCOM, UNIX, CONTROL-M
Methodology: Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management
Others: Netscape 3.0, MS Office, Outlook Exchange, MS Project, Client ServerSystem/ Networking.
- Supported BMC Control M batch processes and Confidential Momentum Financials
- Managed Batch Process Scheduling amongst multiple secured environments
- Performed on - demand processes for Payroll and Travel expense process.
- Provided Customer process remediation using BMC REMEDY software
- Monitored and responded to system alerts and other error conditions.
- Responsible for integration projects of Financial Systems.
- Designed and managed application changes based on business requirements.
- Rationalized system problems, maintained and improved processes and procedures
- Extensive interaction with CA Products, BMC Control-M and CA7 in a production environment.
- Established automated scheduling system for CA7 and CA Opera.
- Point of Contact between developer groups and Production Control
- Responsible for the day-to-operation of production environment
- Served in visible roles during Disaster Recovery exercises
- Interfaced with all levels of corporate personnel to support their business needs, resolve problems and provide technical training where necessary.
- Assisted in the management of all production operations scheduling.
- Received accolades for superior work in supporting the production of corporate financial reports (Payroll, Account Receivable, Account Payable)