- Over 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing, Mentoring and Teaching.
- Proficient in preparing a detailed Test Cases from Software Requirement Specifications.
- Have good knowledge on SQL queries.
- Experience includes the testing of Client/Server and WEB based applications using automated testing tools like Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, Selenium, REL Link Checker and Load Runner.
- Experience in Agile Process Scrum Methodologies and tools and a good working knowledge on Target Process.
- Developed, Executed & maintained Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Excellent understanding on Software Development Life Cycle, Defect Management Life Cycle.
- Proficient in System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Solid Knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies, Software Validation & Verification process.
- Experience on development tools like C, C++.
- Good understanding of ISO 9000 standards for the Quality Process.
- Highly motivated, self - starter able to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse technical team.
- Having excellent analytical, communication and Project Management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to communicate with all management levels.
LANGUAGES: C++, C, SQL.
PLATFORMS: MS-DOS, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, UNIX.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Web servers: Weblogic, Tomcat
Testing Tools: QTP9.2, QualityCenter-9.2, Rel Link Checker, Target Process, Selenium, Bugzilla, Load Runner
Sr. QA Tester
- Preparing Test Cases Based on Story cards.
- Implementation of Logical Partitioning by using Boundary Value Analysis and Equivalence Partition while preparing Test cases.
- Involved in preparing Gherkin Test cases and implementing the same with the help of developer.
- Updating the story boards on the Agile Process tool Target Process.
- Performed functional testing and system testing.
- Assisted the users in the User acceptance testing.
- Creating Defects and maintaining the test management process in Target Process.
- Involved in automated testing for Regression testing of the web based application with the help of developers.
- Perform Backend testing by using SQL queries to verify the integrity of the database.
- Developed automated test Scripts using Selenium mostly during Regression Testing. Also helped the development team in converting the selenium scripts into JUnits.
- Conducted Positive and Negative Testing scenarios.
- Participated in the daily stand up meetings and updated the backlog status in Target Process after each sprint.
- Participated regularly in the weekly meetings with the BA and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Involved in generating Test plan according to the testing requirements.
- Created Test scenarios and Test cases from the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS)and updated it in the central repository.
- Created Traceability between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Responsible for Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and System testing.
- Performed Functionality testing of the web page objects such as HTML links. Performed broken link test using the Rel Link Checker.
- Responsible in providing regular test reports to the management.
- Was involved in generating the Defect Metric Report to show the Priority and Severity of the defect
- Implemented the Smoke Testing during the initial hours to check the major functionalities.
- Involved in development and execution of Test Cases based on Requirements documents.
- Performed Both Positive and Negative Testing.
- Involved in Factory Acceptance Test - FAT with the Business User - BAYER India.
- Reported the bugs and interacted with the team lead and Engineers to resolve them.
- Involved in documenting the entire Manual Testing
- Participated in Team meetings for weekly Testing reviews.
- Documentation as per ISO 9000 standards. This was maintained diligently since Fisher Rosemount is an ISO company with firm belief in quality procedures and benefit