- Effectively implemented different QA methodologies/policies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC.
- Demonstrated excellence in creating Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts for manual and automated testing.
- Experience working on automated testing tools including Quick Test Professional, Fitnesse.
- Effectively created, maintained, and executed manual and automated test scripts for functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Used SQL for backend testing
- Extensive experience in MS office tools like MS - word, Power point, Excel, Access.
- Expertise working on Confluence, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira, Knowledgetree for requirements management, planning, scheduling, defect tracking and executing the test cases.
- Active participation in various meetings with the development team.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and documentation skills and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, documentation skills.
- Worked in both Agile and water fall models.
App Server: Tomcat 5/6
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS ACCESS
IDE/Editor Tools: Edit+, notepad++, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Source Control: Microsoft VSS 6.0, SVN 1.7
Operating Systems: Windows
Testing & Bug tracking Tools: QTP 10.0, Quality Center 9.0, Bugzilla, Jira, Fitnesse
QA Analyst/Lead QA
- Tested various enhancements of the applications like Rcopia Web, Rcopia mini browser, Rcopia Update, Payor Engine, SSpoller/Runner/Server
- Involved in reviewing requirements specification
- Documented test plan and test cases
- Lead various projects, managing both onsite and offshore team members.
- Experience working in a team and as an individual contributor
- Reported daily status to QA Managers while in water fall model, Reported daily status to scrum team in agile environment
- Experience build war files and deploying them to QA servers
- Involved in post deployment verification on production servers.
- Experience in system testing which involved memory dump, garbage collection, Appscan for identifying high security issues, Long sql, sql comparison.
Environment: Bugzilla Bug tracker, VSS, SVN, Confluence, Knowledgetree, Windows NT/98/2000, XML, HTML, SQL, Apache Tomcat, Oracle SQL Developer, FOP, Fitnesse Keywords
- Involved in viewing the design documents.
- Actively involved in the implementation of JSP Target and sub pages, Java Beans development
- Maintenance of the application flow control
- Development of the ER diagrams using Rational Rose to visualize the inter-component relationships
- Configuring, monitoring the Tomcat Server
- Developed database tables using SQL.
- Used XSLT to display the information related to drugs.
Environment: JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, Java (JDK1.5), HTML, XML, XSLT, Tomcat Server, Rational Rose, Oracle, Windows XP, NetBeans.
- Design and Development of use cases like login, registration, buy stocks, sell stocks, FAQ’s, suggestions, Contact Us etc
- Involved in understanding the business processes and defining the requirements.
- Involved in analyzing the design documents, understanding Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Coding using HTML pages, JSPS, Action form beans for presentation logic.
- Coding Action Classes, Data Access object for accessing data at the back end and forwarding the data to client.
- Used Struts Tag Library to code JSP’s, Used Valdation Framework for global validations.
- Creating DML, DDL queries for back end programming.
- Assisting team members in Design and Coding
- Developed sequences in oracle.
- Prepared test plans and test cases to test the Client Server application
- Designed output pages in XML for portability.
Environment: Java, Struts, Java Script, Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, XML, XSLT, Tomcat Server, Rational Rose, Windows XP, Edit Plus.