Seeking a Position in Programming / .NET
EXPERIENCE:Jr. Project Engineer / QA Eng
Confidential, West Wareham, Ma
- Provided customer service in support of the following sonar systems
- Investigated customer reported software problems.
- Created and logged reports in a program called “ Confidential ”.
- Conducted extensive testing of the next generation of Confidential sonar software.
- Created and logged reports in “ Confidential ”.
- Wrote utilities as needed using C# and worked with various tools: hex editors, serial port and UDP readers, packet sniffers etc...
- Wrote technical manuals for the next generation of software products.
Confidential, Portsmouth, RI
- Developed the following small software projects to operate an underwater robot.
- Use of Irrlicht (C/C++ code) game engine to create demo for potential investor.
- VB program to control thrusters, servos, temperature sensors and lighting for robot.
- Sonar program using the BlueViewTechnolgy SDK in C/C++.
- PBasic code for the Parallax Basic Stamp micro - controller, and servo controller.
- Built control software for a Sony camera using Sony’s API and VB.
- TCP/IP, UDP, serial RS-232 and USB routines and Serial Peripheral Interface
- C# program used to communicate in six degrees of freedom with Analog Devices
- C# program designed to pass joystick data to application via a PC/104 module.
- Built embedded systems with Windows XP Embedded Studio
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Data Dictionary, DynamicGP integrations
- Visual Studio, SQL Server, ASP.Net, Virtual Server, SQL Reporting Services
Confidential, Taunton, MA
- Medical Rehabilitation Program, Case Management System
- UML techniques to create use case statements, class and activity diagrams etc…
- Get approval for design and build backend, frontend, test etc…
Technologies/Skills: Visual Studio. Visual Source Safe 2005, SQL Server, Use of Infragistics controls suite, Object oriented design and analysis.
Freelance C/C++ Programmer
- Sold simply graphic applications using C/C++, Python programs.
- Built various small 3D and 2D engines
- Write small programs in C/C++, Python to customers’ specs.
Technologies/Skills: Visual Studio 6, DevC++ compiler and Watcom compiler, Use of 3DS, MD3 and other file formats, Python 2.3 and 2.4 tool kit.Jr. Project Engineer / QA Eng
- Performed inspection and testing of medical device.
- Use of surface plates; toolmakers microscope; blocks; drop indicators; reading of prints
Jr. Project Engineer / QA Eng
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Performs preparation of technical proposals.
- Tracking of deliverables, bills of material and work schedules.
- Participate in design changes and solutions to field problems.
- Scheduling and resource allocation, creation of technical documents
- Prepare change orders, design requirements and progress meetings
- Generate test procedures, failure analysis reports and audit routines
R&D Sr. Mechanical Technician
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
- Design of experiments in support of functional and life testing protocols for medical devices.
- Performs testing of products and documenting results. Assists with product documentation.
- Assists in establishing facility required for assembly and test of product.
- Performs basic machining and modification of hardware.
R&D Junior Engineering Technician
Confidential, Hanover, MA
- Design, develop, test, calibrate, qualify and document new test lab procedures and equipment.
- Reduced cost of experiments by over 50% by building a workstation for the laser bonding of optical products.
- Prepared engineering test, qualification and validation protocols.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
- Performed evaluations on returned products.
- Increased by 25% turn around cycle in lab procedures.
- Use of photography employed to examine the exterior surfaces of returned medical devices.