Results - driven and well-organized Technical Professional known for resourcefulness and creativity. Versatile customer service oriented team player with the ability to manage multi-line telephone systems; interacts with all levels of professionals. Expertise in software and hardware testing and set-up of mobile devises.
- Testing & Evaluation New Hardware/Software Startup
- Customer Support Troubleshooting
- Physical Security & Theft Prevention Wireless Network Support
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Application Support Engineer
- Respond to support requests from clients, internal customers and vendors, via phone, email and chat.
- Identify issues and rapidly assess severity level of support requests dealing with medical transcription services.
- Triage technical issues, performing defined diagnostic functions.
- Quickly resolve software problems through troubleshooting, working with the client and escalating to Senior Technical Support Engineers, Testing, Product Management and Development when appropriate.
- Ensure Customer Service Levels are achieved.
- Maintain status of issues in incident tracking system and perform appropriate follow - up on escalated issues.
- Participate in new product rollouts, testing, documentation and operational improvement projects.
- Convey customer, internal users and other feedback to appropriate functions such as Current Engineering, Product Development and Testing.
Customer Account Executive
Confidential, Largo, MD
- Receive high volume of calls in a 24/7 (NOC) Technical Support environment which include subscribers to cable, high - speed internet, and digital voice.
- Resolve complex data problems that involve local network issues, email issues, modem issues, cable box issues, wireless router issues, and other company owned equipment/and or software configurations.
- Work with supervisors to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures.
- Perform ticket escalations as needed for repair of cable, high-speed internet, and digital voice issues which are assigned to technicians using Remedy ticket system.
- Handle all billing inquiries including accepting payments for current and past due bills on customer accounts.
- Perform initial installation set up for new cable, internet, and digital voice service for customers.
- Perform changes of service (upgrades/downgrades) on existing customer accounts for cable, high-speed internet, and digital voice.
- Inform customers of new products and changes in service as needed.
- Meet and exceed required sales goals for new and existing customers.
- Provide all pertinent information to customers and document it using the appropriate call-tracking system to ensure first contact resolution.
- Monitor 900 video surveillance cameras to maintain safety and security
- Train new agents on required duties via written, verbal or role play.
- Skilled in identifying and resolving safety and security issues
- Prepare detailed reports on hotel safety and security.
- Dispatch EMS, fire, and police personnel to hotel locations.
- First Responder in medical emergencies and hotel evacuations
Wireless Field Engineer
Confidential, Frederick, MD
- Performed audio and data quality testing on handsets for carriers.
- Performed 2G/3G lab speech and mobile data testing to determine quality of handsets.
- Performed hardware/software set and upgrades of mobile devices
- Conduced troubleshooting on wiring, handset adapters and handset devices.
- Performed post processing of test data and provided written reports to customers
- Provided testing and quality improvement recommendations to customers
Test and Commissioning Engineer
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Tested and commissioned equipment and software associated with the Geometrix E911 location system.
- Approved cell site data provided by Site Survey and Installation teams.
- Analyzed Radio Frequency data and provided solutions for test failures.
- Determined drive test routes for E - 911 accuracy testing
- Performed accuracy testing to confirm FCC E-911 Phase II compliance.
- Used GSM network data to confirm proper routing of GSM E-911 test calls.
- Performed all router, T1, and WLS (Wireless Location Sensor) troubleshooting.
Associate Network Consultant
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Managed Scoreboard drive - testing and operations for 10-15 drive-test teams.
- Provided oversight of data collection for IS136 technology
- Prepared daily drive maps; organized team meetings and reviewed previous day s drive-test
- Performed equipment maintenance and testing for all drive-test teams.
- Performed all troubleshooting concerning routers and T1s for customer cell sites and for field test teams in a 24x7 NOC environment.
- Used remedy ticket to track progress of troubleshooting process from beginning to end.