- Executed the delivery of human resources consulting services to large multinational public corporations.
- Ensured compliance with all federal and state regulatory processes.
- Forged relationships with vendors. Authored training and on - boarding materials.
- Performed competitive analysis and reviewed data to create attractive compensation and benefits programs.
- Liaised with internal and external teams to remedy system defects.
- Pinpointed staff strengths and aligned job responsibilities accordingly.
- Liaised with legal counsel.
- Created metrics to monitor project performance.
- Planned and executed strategic corporate Human Resources strategies.
- Acted as global Leave of Absence (LOA) administrator.
- Simplified and consolidated corporate HR processes.
- Developed HR policy and procedure manuals.
- Facilitated annual open enrollment process.
- Administered benefit plans including 401(k), Section 125, medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Audited and reconciled insurance plans.
- Conducted ongoing management training as well as new employee onboarding.
- Able to work in changing enviroments with often abmiguious direction with excellent results.
- Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Business Partner, HRIS Manager, Analyst
- Results - driven, technically savvy manager with demonstrated leadership in human resources and business processes.
- Accomplished in providing clear direction to staff, as well as building and maximizing the performance of cross-functional teams.
- Accomplished, Strategic HRIS manager who offers over 15 years of progressive and diversified experience in the integration and development of HR and payroll business systems and process improvements.
- Expertise in translating business needs into technical solutions through clearly defined written and verbal documentation and hands on configuration.
- Excels in the extraction of data for both standard and statistical reports to support key business decisions.
- HRIS System Design
- Employee Relations
- Vendor Relations
- Strategic Planning
- Compensation Design
- Federal, State & Local Regulations
- Training & Mentoring
- Business Analytics
- Data Integrity Assurance
- Relationship Building
- Onboarding Full Life Cycle ERP Systems
Confidential, Boston, MA
QA Test Lead
- Lead testing efforts for HR initiative of update of pay grades and pension options.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
- Created test case and test plan for ADP Time and Attendence system for North America
- Create Employee Handbook, Onboarding material and various HR forms for a local real estate brokerages and small business.
- Provide one on one training for management on employee relations.
- Work with consulting team and provided expertise on HRIS system selection.
- Provide input on job creations with a view of system requirements and audit requirements.
- Implement eTime system for leading biomedical company for all locations in US locations including PR
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
QA Test Lead
- Facilitator and Test Lead for all testing activities related to implementation of Payroll, Benefits, ESS/MSS, and BI
- Create training documents using uPerform
- Created all testing strategy from user requirements groups, from gathering data requirements from script creation, unit, quality, User Acceptance, and parallel testing.
- Managed and mentored a multi - national testing team through numerous system issues and tight deadlines
- Worked with end users and project team to clarify end user and business requirements as related to testing
- Document changes made to business process plans during defect resolution
- Worked directly with union representative and collective bargaining unit for plan acceptance.
- Tracked and managed defects to resolution using HP Solution Manager. Provided weekly status updates to stakeholders
- Created parameters for HP Quality Center for script creation, execution, defect reporting, resolution and retest. Script execution status provided to stakeholders weekly
- Created and implemented issue escalation process utilized by project team
- Renowned provider of experienced contract professionals at all levels to the Employee Benefits and HR community. worked as SME for PeopleSoft implementation for a small (under 2500) employee base.
- Worked with vendor to perform all levels of testing for payroll and benefit implementation
Quality & Testing Benefits Consultant
- Utilizing PeopleSoft administered to all Benefit plans offered by Company
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
Human Resources Consultant
- Created the Human Resource function which included but not limited to Policy and Procedures Manuals, Employee Handbook and comprehensive benefits package, New Hire process s.
- Create On - Boarding process and Benefits Open Houses during enrollment period.
- Administer of 401(K) plan, Section 125, medical, dental and insurance plans all employee.
- Implemented ADP PCPayroll and HRIS system with minimal error.
- Processed semi-monthly payroll for three multi-state companies using outside vendor. Administer Leave of Absence Program.
- Ensured compliance with all Federal and State employment reporting requirements
- Developed compensation plan for all levels of employee s utilizing performance review process
Confidential, Waltham, Massachusetts
Human Resource Assistant
- Oversaw personnel files.
- Verified New Hire references and security requirements met
- Maintained Master Data for new hires, status and payroll changes in ADP HRIS system.
- Maintained Company security system.
- Conducted weekly On - Boarding process.
- Created successful Mentor program for new hires.
- Worked with employees and management to resolve employee relation s issues.