Electrical Engineer with experience in Design, implementation and support of Programmable Logic Controllers for Industrial Plants and Electric Power Transmission & Distribution Substations. Work in several projects including design, implementation and support of SIEMENS S5&S7 PLC, HMI/SCADA solutions for automated dosing units, extruders and thermoforming production lines. Experience combined with strict intellectual discipline, from Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering program. Client oriented culture and ethics, Drive for results, Technical Skills, Commitment to Continuous Improvement, Effective Teamwork.
- MS PROJECT.
- EXCEL, WORD, POWER POINT, VISIO, PUBLISHER (MS office programs).
- Electric diagrams.
- Frequency Inverters.
- Servomotors, encoders, receiver, inverters.
Project engineering, production support, leadership capabilities, and mentoring personal, cost control, negotiations and technical evaluations, written and verbal communication skills, Troubleshooting, Power Energy Installations, Electrical Safety Regulations, Production Planing and Manufacture.
Production & Maintenance Engineer
- Design and development of motor drive systems, power electronic, generator systems and Control panels for Industrial Plants of the company.
- Electrical hadware component selection, custom component design and specification documentation (including integrated power modules, magnetics, bus bars).
- Manage Electrical Engineering projects in the facilities of the company.
- Perform calculations to establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specification.
- Prepare specifications and find the bests quotations on the market for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Responsible of troubleshooting plant control problems and data log info for future problems.
- Ensure quality goals established by top management to maintain high quality standards in a safe and environmentally friendly.
- Maintain and actualize the wiring schematics, electric diagrams and P&IDs database of the company.
- Maintain optimal facilities performance and operational efficiency, ensuring technical integrity, and identifying and implementing improvements, modifications, optimizations, and other changes, as necessary.
- Interacts with technical and operations personnel, third parties, and other segments of the corporation to plan, coordinate and manage resources, diverse operations, and development activities for the company . the Operations and Maintenance team of the company.
Production Support Engineer
- Support, design and implement PLC, HMI/SCADA solutions for the automated process in the production lines.
- Coordinate and Planning Electronic maintenance, predictive, preventive and corrective for Production Plants of the company.
- Maintain the reliability of the 3 phase (up to 4500 KW) Electric Distribution System of the facilities.
- Communicate with the machines suppliers in other countries to find solutions for the electrical problems.
- Collect data relating power systems to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems
Operations Chief Engineer
- Project management of Electrical Engineering Projects in Substation.
- Work in several projects for the Power Energy Distribution Industry.
- Test all the equipment installed Reclosers, Protection Relays, Current transformers, Potential Transformers and other electromagnetic devices.
- Management of diverse work teams for multiple projects of the company.
- Maintain communication with contractors, manager and customers.