- 11+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance. Actively participated and contributed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Analysis, Test Plan formulation, Test Design, and Test Automation. Expertise in Black Box, Performance, Ad hoc, User Acceptance, API and Security Testing etc.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Selenium ran on many browsers like Firefox, IE & Safari and operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac etc., and controlled by many programming language and Mobile Testing frame work.
- Sitecore CMS platform is used for easy to schedule and publish because of sophisticated useful as a web application framework as well
- Study the Requirements, existing Implementation and Design to Develop Test Cases that challenge the stability and measure the Performance of the Application. Generate and execute written test plans, isolate and report bugs and contribute to the evolution of Quality Assurance Processes.
- Experience as a Data Analyst, importing the data, cleaning, updating and showcasing the data in the form of tables, charts and graphs as per the company requirements for the compilation, organization Dates and Formats features.and evaluation of the data from different sub systems and different applications
- Experience of Data mining, store and manage the data in a multidimensional database system and provide data access to business analysts and information technology professionals. Analyze the data by application software and present the data in a useful format, such as a graph or table.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET,ADO.net, web controls, data binding and working with control templates.
- Experience working with media Ad Server platforms (tag management, report extraction
- Implemented the DOORS, to enhance the quality by increasing the visibility of Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Performed Database Testing on Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, Toad used SQL queries for retrieving data from the database and expertise in Siebel Sales 8.0v, Siebel Dedicated Client, Siebel Call Center, and Siebel Communications etc.
- Experience in Web Services Testing using SOA, SOAP, Soap UI, XML, XML SPY, XSD, X PATH, WADL, UDDI and WSDL, etc. Restful Web Services and APIs.
Testing Tools: Filezilla 3.3, Firebug 1.7v, Selenium Remote Control, Selenium Grid, Selenium Core, QTP 9.0, Load Runner, Win Runner
Bug Tracking Tool / Version Control: Quality Center, Test Director, Clear Quest, Functional Tester, Test Manager, Rational Rose, Clear Case, Requisite Pro, Bugzilla JIRA, and PVCS Tracker.
OS: DOS, Windows NT/98/2000/XP/7, Vista, XP, MAC, iPod, Google Android Mobile (I phone 3GS, 4) Blackberry
Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0, 7.0, 6.0, Chrome, Firefox 3.6, 3.2 and Safari
Content Management: Sitecore 6v, Drupal, PRESTO
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, DB2 and Toad.
Application Package: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Micro Strategy and EDI.
Siebel: Siebel Sales 8.0v, Siebel Dedicated Client, Siebel Call Center 8.4, Siebel Communications, Siebel Add-in.
Testing: Integration, System, Functional, Backend, API, Performance, Adhoc, Selenium, Security and UAT.
Web Analytics QA Tester
- The QA team works closely with GMTI's software developers and Confidential ’s software vendors to certify online applications prior to their release. Quality Assurance activities include developing test plans, creating functional tests for new features according to use cases defined in product requirements, conducting performance, stress and regression tests and automating test scripts for efficient re-use, Content management, Ad management, Track bugs and defects using JIRA.
- Collaborating with the UX team to analyze and improve the user experience, Web Analytics Frame work.
- Participate in the exploratory, functional and regression testing on a variety of web and mobile applications.
- Perform QA to ensure correct implementation of Omniture and third party tracking (ComScore, Audience Science, and Revenue Science. This Omniture testing and implementation standards, maintaining consistency across businesses Develop and maintain Omniture implementation processes and guidelines documentation.
- To generate a XML instance from an XML Schema definition and very important step in the QA process, helping you to visualize and assess iterations of your application infrastructure with valid test data using XML before it goes live. XML Spy add data to your XML output by creating your own, pre-defined values and by letting XML Spy and XML generates data based on the requirements of the XML Schema.
- An audio codec & video codec accomplishes the task for audio & video signals. The codecs used in the sound cards of personal computers. An endec (encoder/decoder) is a used for hardware. The "codec" was hardware that coded analog signals into pulse-code modulation and decoded them back
- A codec encodes a data stream or signal for transmission, storage or encryption, or decodes it for playback or editing. The codecs are used in videoconferencing, streaming media and video editing applications
- Creating the tracking code from the Ad Server platform, and supporting the implementation and testing of the code. Collecting and summarizing initiative results against business objectives for website and digital advertising efforts.
- Experience working with media Ad Server platforms (tag management, report extraction)
- Knowledge of social platforms Face book and Twitter.
- Comfortable with working with a team of developers and being the sole tester
- Ability to thrive in an agile methodology environment with little to no direction in which development processes are not well defined.
- Comfortable with requirements ambiguity and willingness to ask questions in order to gain a thorough understanding of the application/system under test.
- Background in working with a Sports online media site/service.
Ecommerce QA Tester
- I have been involved with the end to end testing of the Ecommerce application. The key areas of testing involves the overall user experience of purchasing subscription and articles, renewals from nature.com, testing access control, confirmation mails and managing user accounts. I also have experience on working on the Customer Service functionalities for the Ecommerce application. I have been responsible coordinating the scrum meetings on behalf of QA.
- Involved in Quality Test Plan as per Business Specifications, Performed Usability, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Cross Browser Testing, API Testing and User Acceptance & User Experience testing etc
- Involved mainly testing the applications, comparing and verifying the requirements and writing test cases as well as involved in testing Content management System, Responsible to test each new version of application for Regression testing.
- Subscriptions, Articles and MO pages with Web Services Testing, SOA implementation is combination of web services components & mid tier components., Web Services tested with SOAP, SOAP UI, XML, X-Query, X-PATH, JSON, WSDL Restful Client, Web Services, APIs and WADL.
- To generate a XML instance from an XML Schema definition and very important step in the QA process, helping you to visualize and assess iterations of your application infrastructure with valid test data using XML before it goes live. XML SPY add data to your XML output by creating your own, pre-defined values and by letting XML Spy and XML generates data based on the requirements of the XML Schema.
- All defects and bugs are entered thru JIRA. There are regular monthly deployments scheduled for each project and the issues are bundled in a build and handed to QA for testing on test environment and participated in defect meetings.
- Responsible to test and verify in back end Foxtrot and Webadmin database tables (with SQL Queries) for each order that was placed by Web (GUI) with packages, components and price plans.
- Drupal - CMS is s easy to User Interface, create engaging web sites, and easily edit t the content, Created page layouts without coding using our design and template tools
- Providing daily execution status and involved with teams in different offshore locations (London) etc.
- Prepared test cases for Mobile Testing the content management tool and the front end.
- Mobile Testing on content Management tool developed by Confidential Inc called TIPS for different fields and labels.
- Used Selenium IDE for Firefox add-on that record clicks, typing and other actions to make a test which playback in the browser. Ran the tests with Selenium Remote Control with multiple browsers & platforms. Deployed desired application server with Selenium Core. Selenium ran on browsers like Firefox, IE & Safari and Windows, Linux and Mac, etc. Perform manual Mobile Testing of news site (www. Confidential .com).
- Performed extensive Mobile Testing on major front pages of the Confidential .com website such as Time Home Page, Sponsored archive pages, photos, Master pages (headers footers), omniture, Feed, SEO path, Podcasts, Special packages, Blogs. Verify functionality of site on multiple operating systems and browsers (Mac, Windows (XP, Vista, 6.1, 7.0), Internet explorer (6.0, 7.0 and 8.0), Firefox (3.2, 3.6), Safari).
- Verify and create data content in Drupal - CMS, Created blogs, wikis, forums, build and manage our website, easily integrate with social media sites and manage and secure text files, movies, images, PDFs, and more by "dragging-and-dropping” etc
- Drupal - Verified Advertising tags, placement of ads, and Web Trends tags on individual Confidential .com pages Verify RSS feeds and trace back to Confidential .com site and Mobile apps (Android, blackberry, I phone 3GS & 4), Explorer is a tool that can be used on any device using the Google Android operating system.
- Verify functionality and display for Confidential .com on the iPod Verify functionality of Social media integration (Face book, MySpace, Twitter, Gigya)
Environment: IE 7.0 & 8.0 Firefox, Safari, ASP.NET 2.0, Microsoft Visual Studio..Net SQL Server 2005, IIS 7.0, Collabnet, Selenium 1.0v, Java, Php Jboss Python, Tomcat 5.0 Servlets, Ruby, SOAP UI 2.5, UNIX, Drupal - CMS, HTML Protocols, DHTML, XML, XML SPY, XSD, RSS Feeds.