- Technical lead and Software Developer/Programmer (with people management experience). Passionate about programming and an innovative mind. Experienced (over 12 years) in product/application development and production support environments.
- Functional knowledge across Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, Trading, Document Formatting and Client Reporting.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from IGNOU, India
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) from Osmania University, India
- Successfully completed the NLLP (New Leader Learning Path) program at Confidential, India
- Participated in several professional development workshops conducted by Confidential, India, including “Management Fundamentals”, “Employee Engagement” and “Career Conversations and Performance Feedback”.
- Java, JEE, C, SQL and PL/SQL
- Perl and Shell Scripting
- Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Eclipse/Netbeans, TOAD, Jira, Infra, TeamTrack and Control M
- Windows (both desktop and server) and Linux/Solaris
- Weblogic and Apache Tomcat
Sr. Technical Lead/Lead Software Engineer
- Liaised with the lines of business in gathering the requirements of the system in need. Contributed to SRA
- Prepared level of efforts documents indicating the effort levels, schedule and budget involved in the development activities
- Acted as point of contact between the business teams and the project teams
- Coordinated the efforts between various interface systems in setting up the interface protocols
- Wrote the technical design documents (TSD) representing the system to be delivered. Used Visio in preparing the diagrams depicting various components of the system and wireframes
- Guided team members in understanding the system requirement and the design approach
- Coded various parts of the system including Web pages, Interface methods, Business logic, Automation processes and Data loading. The technologies used in the process are HTML//CSS/JSP, Java (with frameworks Struts and Spring, and ORM tools like Hibernate), Perl, Shell Scripting, SQLs and PL/SQLs
- Prepared test plans and coordinated UAT activities
- Coordinated the code migration efforts
- Analyze the issues and provide resolution within SLA (Service Level Agreement) period.
- Resolve the issues in the system using PL/TRIM (proprietary for GE), PL/SQL and Shell Scripting
- Understand then technical design documents written by the team lead for the enhancement requirements
- Develop the code modules based on the requirements using technologies C, Pro *C, COBOL, Pro *COBOL, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
- Support the change requests and maintain the development and production environments of the Banking System.
- Use version control manager to check - in the code changes and prepare code release documents.