- Proficient and Dynamic Senior IT specialist with over 15 years of diverse experience in Software Quality Assurance, Software Development and Project Management.
- Proven track record in establishing and managing of SQA departments; expertise in the managing of the global complex QA organization.
- Strong project management skills and excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, multitasking and problem - solving skills with the ability to relate well to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- MS Ultimate2010, TFS, Ranorex, Selenium, SoapUI, TeamTrack, HP/Mercury products: Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunnerPlatforms: MS Windows 7/Vista/ XP /2000/2003, Mac OS X, Red Hat Linux 7Web Browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle9i, MS Access
Sr. QA Manager
- Directed QA team managing quality of large Order Management System generating ~1.5mm orders per month
- Developed and established high effective SQA department. Developed and successfully implemented product quality and the supporting processes metrics. Number of production defects decreased by 35% during 2 years
- Defined the strategic direction for software quality assurance, including test automation; determined tactical steps to achieve objectives, addressing success criteria of projects. Established QA automation team and deployment team within software engineering department. Changed QA department focus to automation as primary testing tactic, and fully automated acceptance, regression and load performance tests. Achieved to reduce the average testing time by 40%. Managed deployment and maintenance of test environments (web, app, DB)
- Oversaw, recruited, and mentored a team of QA engineers distributed onsite and offshore
- Developed a training program for new hires which improved training by 75%
- Acted as a liaison between Confidential leadership and client leadership teams. Facilitated all aspects of client management/client QA team coordination. Led UAT
Environment: OMS, Web Services; SAP, CRM, SCM, MS VS2010, MS Windows OS (Win7/Vista/XP), IE, .NET, C#, XML, TeamCity, Ranorex3.0, SoapUI, Mingle, MS Project and MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS SQL 2008.
- Managed full scope of activities for distributed Quality Assurance Team of web search portal, browser toolbar and viral marketing social networking applications for millions clicks daily with $4M budget
- Oversaw and directed manual, functional, automated, regression and performance test; recruited, trained and mentored team of 35 QA analysts and engineers
- Implemented technology improvements for testing processes. Fully automated acceptance and regression tests,
- Led administration tasks for QA and Release Management systems
- Collaborated with the different groups within organization (developers, IT, customer service, etc to drive product quality
Sr. SQA Project Manager
- Performed the roles of the SQA Project Manager in order to complete development, QA and deployment of a very involved, demanding and complex web based project for the publisher company
- Led and defined the overall test approach and strategy; was responsible for the project planning including resource planning, establishing timelines, setting priorities and assigning work
- Directed the effort to analyze functional specifications and business process models and develop comprehensive functional, front back end, UAT and performance test plans; was responsible for the project status report, risks and mitigation strategies
- Piloted implementation and use of the functional and performance test automation tools
- Oversaw an offshore team of 15 QAs for validating software throughout the development life cycle
- Led an ongoing quality assurance and deployment of the web based application for the health insurance company Aetna.
- Managed QA Team involved in full SQA lifecycle; Unit Testing, Internal QA, Integration Testing, and UAT. Selected optimal tools to reduce defects and work effort
- Developed and maintained test documentation: test plans, test reports/status charts, issue reports for functional, acceptance, regression, and load testing, utilizing object-oriented techniques on multi browsers and operation systems
- Led software quality assurance of Confidential PopCommerce advanced web based social networking applications in start up environment with 2 weeks Sprint Agile cycle release
- Established QA Department and improved QA process defining quality criteria and metrics
- Set up QA Lab. Developed an automation process of software quality assurance, migrated manual-testing environment to automated testing environment.
- Supervised QA engineers involved in execution of testing process