Innovative, results - oriented Quality Assurance Analyst with more than 11 years of software and technical expertise. Skilled in providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior team members. Committed to pursuing quality relentlessly with unyielding integrity. Proven abilities to be effective in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment while remaining focused on establishing solid working relationships with co-workers. Proactive and positive employee dedicated to tasks and projects which help achieve organizational goals. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and continuously streamline processes and procedures.
- IT Project Management
- Needs Assessment
- Operations Management
- Automation Strategies
- Process Improvement
- Mentoring Abilities
- Customer Service
- Computer Information Science
- Software Testing
- Team Leadership/Motivation
- Electrical Engineering
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- served as member of Flight Operations team for Global Precipitation Measurement satellite created Operations Products utilizing Perl and bash scripting languages created routine and contingency operating procedures
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Lead QA Engineering team in testing enterprise natural language processing search engine and its integration with multi-tier enterprise e-commerce platform.
- Design, plan, and execute software qualification during release testing cycle.
- Review and provide feedback on product requirements, technical specifications, and release schedule.
- Based upon feedback, make adjustments and modifications as necessary.
- Design and implement automation strategies for automatic product qualification utilizing QuickTest Pro(QTP)..
- Mentor and train team members on automation strategies and coding options.
- Provide advice on test case specifications, test plans, bug reports using Bugzilla and Jira, and setup/configuration issues.
- Support development technical leads, support engineers, and professional service engineers—resolving issues.
- Lead communication efforts with product management department—ensuring product requirements are addressed.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Led the manual testing of mobile IP/VPN software.
- Set up LAN test lab including Raptor firewall, DHCP Server, and Active Directory Servers.
- Created test plans, test cases, and tracked defects using Bugzilla.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
Satellite Systems Engineer
- Provided operations support for the Hubble Space Telescope—coordinated the data management subsystem/instrumentation and communications/electrical power subsystems.
- Led training, development, and mentoring of new personnel—helping staff work towards certification.
- Monitored health and safety of spacecraft through telemetry assessment.
- Responded to limit violations as prescribed in established organizational procedures.
- Executed approved command activities.
- Uplinked and validated automatic command loads.