Highly accomplished technical professional with diversified experience, demonstrated expertise, and the ability to acquire new skills quickly
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES:
- Digital SLR Photography & Enhancement, Videography & Post Production, Web Design & Desktop Publishing
- Photoshop CS5, Premiere Pro CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, After Effects CS5, Encore, Photoshop Lightroom, Microsoft Office Suite, Flash CS5, Avid Media Composer, Compix GenCG3,
- Call Center Management, Excellent Customer Service, Client Relationship Management, Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution, Project Management
Confidential, Waldorf, MD
Creative Designer / Operations Director
- Manage all operational aspects of this desktop publishing, web design, photography, and videography business.
- Provide graphics design, image manipulation, desktop publishing expertise, and pre/post video production.
- Communicate extensively with customers to define design needs.
- Chiefly responsible for the layout and design of dynamic flyers and business cards.
- Design and publish eye catching web sites.
- Photograph special events such as church services, parties and weddings.
- Edit photographs for enhancement.
- Video tape special events and edit footage reliving the occasion.
- Handle all accounts payable and accounts receivables.
Confidential, Temple Hills, MD
Video Editor/Director of Photography
- As an editor, work in fast paced environment and responsible for creating exciting video commercials to promote upcoming events consisting of shots taken from raw camera footage for broadcast during weekly services.
- Set up lighting, green screen, teleprompter, and camera for taping of weekly church news broadcast.
- Key and edit footage for weekly newscast and create/add graphics and lower thirds.
- Set up and conduct on set interviews and edit footage for use in weekly video newscast.
- As Director, work on location with the Media department filming church services for international broadcasts viewed by millions.
- Conduct pre/post production meetings and give instructions to the camera operators for specific camera shots.
- Delegate production duties to team members.
- Record and duplicate service DVDs to be sold.
- As camera operator, exercise creativity in setting up various camera shots.
- Responsible for using Compix GenCG3 to create and add graphics for services that are viewed by thousands each week.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Traveled to schools throughout the Washington & Baltimore Metro area for photography assignments.
- Set up and broke down equipment in a timely manner.
- Greeted students, received student’s order and monies, and transferred data to camera card.
- Directed students on how to pose and assisted them in making them feel comfortable.
- Achieved genuine expressions and photographed the students.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Data Acquisition Specialist
- Oversaw logging and detailed tracking of incoming data; utilized internal tracking software and manual methods to maintain data.
- Communicated with data suppliers and clients worldwide regarding on - time and accurate data submission.
- Implemented working knowledge of various data formats, transmission methods, and encryption/compression utilities.
Confidential, Orangeburg, SC
Call Center Team Leader/ Supervisor
- Managed operational performance and supervised 200+ Online Support Representatives (OSRs).
- Responsible for the daily functions of the Airline Schedule Change Department.
- Led weekly meetings with team members to ensure productivity standards were attained.
- Monitored calls for quality assurance; identified areas for improvement and training needs.
- Interviewed and recruited new employees; prepared and conducted performance reviews for OSRs.
Confidential, Orangeburg, SC
Call Center Online Support Representative (OSR)
- Assisted customers with special travel requests; provided quality support to users of Confidential.
- Worked with trainers to assist OSRs in completing Transitional Training.
- Answered questions and provided expertise in responding effectively to customer needs.