- Sincere hard work in accordance with the organization’s goals and objectives by making smart work and innovative thinking an integral part of the work process.
- To do my best in relative field and to be recognized as an asset to that reputed organization.
- To contribute towards the growth of the organization which is claiming to expand its operation.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 9x, 2000
Web Technology: HTML, RMI, SERVLETS
Others: MS - OFFICE, JDBC, NETWORKING (JAVA)
- Developed strong verbal and written communication skills (through seminar).
- Demonstrated excellent co - ordination among persons & higher authorities.
Senior QA Analyst
- Strong domain knowledge in Content Management like Data Cleansing, Classification, Rationalization, Attribute Extraction and Enrichment.
- Well conversant with Global Classification Standards/Taxonomy viz.
- Analyzing the details of Supplier business, application, Revenue and contacts.
- Competitive Analysis - Comfort with using various research databases
- Business requirements gathering and documentation, data cleansing and extraction, report design and implementation, and testing.
- The roles and responsibilities carried out are
Delivery Manager/Senior Manager/Project Manager
- Discussing with Managers with respect to Planning and execution
- Owning the project right from Initial Data Assessment to Kick-Off loading to the Analysis server (final delivery).
- Reports and Metrics.
- Responsible for Internal and Cross for different processes.
- Conducting team meetings for personal and professional addressing.
Customer Service Executive
- Performing 2nd level QA throughout the cycle.
- Any discrepancy identified is notified to Team members and followed up till fixed keeping Manager in loop.
- Recording instances of discrepancies.
- Regular one - one or discussion during the course of the project and fine tuning the results in line with the Customer requirements.
- Deciding the approach required (steps to be carried out for a project as per operating manual).
- Acting as a bridge between Team - Manager and the Customer.
- Creates Work Instructions Document for every project.
- Handling multiple projects at a time.
- Prepares various reports on QA with respect to Projects/Per Month/Per Quarter.
- Circulating the Reports to Senior Management and tracking the progress.
- Presenting to the Audience/Senior Management during All-hands Meeting.
- Involved in automation by creating part# repository and models for Confidential and Suppliers Classification and extracting stats of the automation results for every projects.
- Worked on Pilot projects and enabling the company to involve in a deal with the Client for Spend visibility for long term.
- Keeping track of the Quality and identifying key areas to be improved.
- QA on team s work and make sure that output is delivered with 100% quality in line with Business rules.
- Creating Master Database with feedback files received from Client with over 5,00,000 data.
- Creating documents with latest updates
- Creating business rules in Engineering domain and circulating it to team and Client
- Up gradation of workflow at regular intervals in co - ordination with IT team
- Reviewing weekly feedbacks and giving s to the juniors as per Clients updates.
- Addressing the team issues.
- Taking up the Client call and reviewing the work every week.