Experienced problem solver who has worked in groups to design, create, and test products. Has tested business process management products using Testlink. Has worked with Arduino and C++ to create a GPS tracking system as part of an engineering capstone. Has had leadership positions and gained communication skills.
TECHNOLOGY/ COMPUTER SKILLS:
Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
CAD Drawings: Solid Works, AutoCAD, Google Sketch - up
Analysis Tools: Ansys, LabView, SimaPro, CES EduPack, Matlab
Business Process Tools: jBPM, Activiti, House of Quality
Design analysis: decisions matrix, morphological matrix, AHP
Testing tools: performed feature testing and regression testing using "test link" test tool
- Managed documents on SharePoint and fixed hardware
- Taught swim lessons
- Modeled business processes using BPMN 2.0, Interviewed customers to understand bid process
- Worked with agile software development process.
- Taught group swim lessons
- Used Oscilloscope and network analyzer to tune attenuators
- Organized and modified CAD documents