- Over 9+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual and Automation testing. Data Analysis/ Batch Testing/ ETL and Testing of Software systems in Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence/ Client - Server/ Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle and Web-based environments in Windows and UNIX platforms. Strong analytical, communication, problem solving, decision making and organization skills and an excellent team player.
- 9+ years of professional experience in Information Technology as Quality Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Solid understanding and experience working on AGILE Methodologies and involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in analysis, design and quality assurance of Web-based/PC-based/E-commerce and Client/server applications for Financial, Retail, Airline, POS industries and others.
- Highly experienced in developing use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem Solving, which includes reporting and tracking bugs using JIRA, TFS.
- Knowledge in designing and developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Reports for manual testing.
- Strong Experience in UFT/QTP and Selenium Tools.
- Extensive experience in Mercury tools UFT/QTP, ALM/QC, Selenium and Rational Tools Clear Case, Clear Quest.
- Developed automated scripts in C# and Java using principles of object-oriented programming and BDD approach using tools like Specflow and Cucumber
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid and NUnit, Load Runner, JUnit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, Postman.
- Extensively involved in development of UFT/QTP scripts using with VB Script.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Expert on Selenium Automation using WebDriver.
- Proficient in using SoapUI/Postman for testing Web Services/API and used various types of assertions such as soap fault, Contains, Xpath etc.
- Expertise in functional testing UAT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using JUNIT unit testing framework.
- Experienced in designing and building Frameworks like Behavior Driven Development (BDD),Test Driven (TDD).
- Experience in functional automation testing using Junit, testing and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Remote control.
- Continuous Integration Continuous Development (CICD) using Jenkins.
- Demonstrated ability to work on Work Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Highly skilled in implementation and execution of automation test in Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit and creating reports by using ANT and Maven.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Very much comfortable in Soapui/ReadyApi pro and free both to create JDBC, Soap, Rest, property transfer, assertion adding and much more.
- Good programming skills in C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform backend testing for data integrity and validating stored procedure.
- Extensive experience of working on both the web based and client server applications.
- Excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in testing web applications hosted in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Postman, TFS, JIRA, SOAP UI, RESTful, HP ALM, Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager
Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP/VISTA/7/10, Linux and Mac OS.
Testing Areas: Regression, GUI, Functional (Integration, System, Smoke, Interface, Ad-hoc Testing), Non-functional (Performance, Batch job, Security testing), Black box, Gray box, White box
Defect Tracking Tools: TFS, Jira
Database Language: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MS Excel
Methodology: Waterfall and Agile
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studios
Test Framework: NUnit, Junit, TestNG, ANT, MAVEN, jQuery, AXIS
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Senior QA Automation engineer
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodologies.
- Worked in an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Developed and executed the test scripts with Selenium WebDriver and C#.
- Worked existing Selenium Automation Framework with C# .NET using Data Driven Testing.
- Developed test cases for various scenarios based upon requirements, designs and specifications.
- Worked in functional automation testing using Junit, testing and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Remote control.
- Converted QTP scripts to Selenium WebDriver scripts. Used Java language and Junit framework for scripting. Used Ant and CI/CD tools PICT, Hudson, Jenkins for building the WebDriver project.
- Developed and executed Test Suites and Test Scripts based on the requirement documents and using TFS and Test Manager.
- Executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results.
- Detected, Reported and Tracked bugs using Test manager.
- Performed Sanity, Functional, Negative, Regression, System, Integration, End to End and Backend testing.
- Build and deploy the project by creating new job in Jenkins server to run Soap ui test as well well as build and deployed the project from jenkin server by using jenkin .war and tomcat too.
- Participated in Agile software testing process with regular QA meetings to discuss major features of the application, test cases to write and execute.
- Actively involved in using Test Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver with C#.
- Worked on software Verification and Validation manually and use Assertions for automation.
- Validated Web Services and api manually and automation using Postman.
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (C#).
- Validated data stored in Microsoft Azure SQL Server.
- Experienced in testing framework using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tools like Specflow.
- Worked as QTP Automation analyst in Marsha Reservation application
- Working as Lead QTP Automation analyst in Symphony application
- Automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma using Java script.
- Worked very closely with UI angular developers while automating the tests using protractor and Jasmine
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, NUnit functions.
- Involved in Restful web services/API Testing using Postman.
- Performed functional, web services, API, backend, web testing.
- Performed API test by running company's API test driver pages with JSON outputs.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Channels and Test Environment is working as desired.
- Performed Behavior Driven Development(BDD) testing using Specflow and Gherkin.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries, SQL Scripts and performing database testing.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Handle High severity issues on priority.
- Involved in scheduling nightly jobs daily and weekly using Jenkins.
- Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
- Automated Test cases in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Created test scripts in Selenium and enhanced those scripts using Java API and Test NG .
- Experience working in BDD framework like Cucumber.
- Have a complete understanding of all LoadRunner HTTP Run Time Settings Think Time/Step Download Timeout, etc and when they should and should not be used.
- Created a custom LoadRunner analysis template to generate a consistent results format.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Selenium, JAVA, Test NG and Eclipse.
- Practical hands on experience in different automation frameworks like Page Object Model Framework, Test NG Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework for a number of projects.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, NUnit, Specflow, Gherkin, Jenkins, MS Test Manager, Visual Studio, RESTful APIS, TFS, .NET/C#, SQL Server, MS Excel, Agile, Gherkin, Postman, BDD, Cucumber, Loadrunner,Protractor,Jasmine
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Developed and executed the test scripts with Selenium WebDriver and Java
- Responsible for Requirements Analysis, Creation and Execution of Functional & Integration Test Cases and end to end to Test Scenarios.
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases for REST API/Web Services testing using Postman.
- Performed initial Smoke testing to determine if the Sprint deployment was stable enough to withstand a major testing effort.
- Experienced in different SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
- Prepared Automated Test scripts using Java, TestNG, Selenium Webdriver and Jenkins for UI automation functional testing.
- Developed QTP Master Scripts for System testing.
- Prepared Unit test cases using Junit, remote testing using SOAP UI, performance testing using JMeter.
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using Java that leverage black and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Used Selenium and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach using tools like Cucumber to setup test automation framework.
- Squish-Qt with python for GUI tests and bash script for backend tests
- Worked on Groovy script using Soap ui to run the test according to, enable disable test from different level (project, testSuite, testCase, testStep) and much more
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using Maven.
- Extensive experience with VBscripting and automation using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Made automated scripts using QTP on Browsers for WI-FI applications.
- Developing BDD scripts with Cucumber/Java and writing step definitions for behavior and step definitions.
- Performed Assertions like Schema Compliance, XPath and SOAP responses.
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation
- Wrote SQL scripts to validate the data integrity/stored procedure, in the application.
- Experience in Data driven testing to validate the components on the website using Selenium.
- Extensively used Shared Object Repository in QTP.
- Updated skills with Mobile Web Automation Framework Angular JS in Jasmine, Protractor using this testing the AJAX components.
- Development of Protocol ( Confidential, Confidential, Nortel, SIP, etc) Regression Test applications for AudioCodes SmartWorks API under Windows and Linux platforms. Python wrappers up C++ applications on client and server sides.
- Enhancing the QTP scripts with Conditional Statements and Functions.
- Tested applications in all environments (QA, staging (UAT), Pre-Production, and Production).
- Established and maintained test cases and test data in JIRA.
- Extensively used JMeter fro performance testing.
- Validate Web services/APIs built in SOA Architecture using SOAPUI.
- Execution of UFT and Selenium automated scripts and reporting defects.
- Used LoadRunner Analysis tool to create high level results presentations for senior management as well as detailed results for development resources.
- Worked with HP ALM/Quality Center, Apache JMeter for performanace testing of the application.
Environment: Java, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Jenkins, SOAPUI, SQL, Oracle, Maven, IE, Firefox, Chrome, WebLogic, Windows, UNIX, MS Office, Protractor,BDD, Jmeter
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Created Test plans, managed team members, assigned tasks and conducted meetings.
- Follow Agile Methodology for all the phases of SDLC and interacted with Lead,
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API
- Involved in HIPAA/EDI Medical Claims Analysis, Design, Implementation and Documentation.
- Business Analyst, Developers and other QA Members during Daily Stand-Up Meeting.
- Actively involved in all stages of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle
- Status reporting and test updating in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked existing Selenium Automation Framework with C# .NET using Data Driven Testing and MS Test.
- To ensure their Sales and Billing applications are tested as per requirements of their expanding business. Design, plan, execute, test and analyze customizations to in-house applications.
- Coordinated the end to end testing efforts of the HIPAA compliance and EDI transactions.
- Designed structured User Interface UI automated Test cases using Selenium Webdriver in C# .NET for web-based software products used to perform software testing.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, GUI/design, Block Box, End to End, Navigational and Regression tests during the execution phase
- Testing of EDI X12 840, 837 and 835 Transaction sets for claims processing
- Tested web services using SOAPUI to test the XML requests and responses.
- Performed REST API Testing using Http JAVA/C# Test Client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Performed End-to- End (E2E) Integration testing of the application.
- Coordinate with Developers for defect analysis and performing Regression Testing.
- Implemented Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach using Specflow and Gherkin language.
- On-boarding specialist - responsible for providing and sessions to healthcare providers and staff on Correct Coding, Billing, CMS guidelines and TRS’ Medical Policies.
- Ensured compliance of customer EDI x12 and EDIFACT requirements
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Firepath.
- Used Git tool for Source code management and also used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test Execution.
- Used SoapUI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used REST for Web Services testing of the OPUS Project that involved consolidation of Sales, Billing, Reporting.
- /enrollment and billing-entered information on facets to ensure correct eligibility
- Tested billing system which has been updated to support ICD-10 codes
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the SQL Server (RDBMS) for Data Validation and Data Integrity
- Performed REST API Testing using Http JAVA/C# Test Client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Worked with development team on defect reporting, fixes and resolution, update management on testing results, activities and planning using TFS .
- Participated in test plan and test cases review meetings.
- Involved in defect log, defect tracking and resolution.
- Prepared Unit test cases using Junit, remote testing using SOAP UI, performance testing using JMeter.
- Involved in writing test summary reports, defect summary report, and final report.
- Assisted client in tool evaluation and proof of concept testing with LoadRunner.
Environment: Windows, Team Foundation Server, REST, Selenium WebDriver, SQL Server, C# .NET, CSS, XML, MS Office, MS-Visio, Project, Firefox, IE and Chrome browsers, Loadrunner, Selenium Grid,SOAP, Jmeter
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in planning, designing and executing different test cases for Smoke, Functional, Integration, System and User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Worked in the agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and meetings to monitor the status of the testing effort and the project.
- Worked with various core java/C# concepts like collections,Exception handling,Generics.
- Coordinated with developers, business analysts, user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Worked with application development team for writing in Eclipse for integration testing using Java.
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and Design Documents.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Positive, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensively involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center.
- Worked with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Analyzed and Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Expected Test Results, and Test Procedure from functional requirement.
- Involved in creating the Traceability matrix based on Functional requirement in each module. Regression tests were scheduled and performed on every Release and build.
- Analyzed the Business, Functional Requirements, and Streamlined the Testing Activities.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Detailed Test Cases based on the Use Case Documents, Business Requirements, and Functional Specifications.
- Examined application for testing, data validation, and workflow of customers.
- Created test cases, executed, and monitored the scenarios and analyzed the test results. Updated manual test cases per the changing requirements.
- Analyzed the results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality center.
- Performed Regression testing to ensure product integrity after modification and enhancements
Environment: Windows NT/2000, MS SQL, XML, Win Runner, Test Director.
- Effective communication between QA Peers, Business and Development Groups.
- Involved in high level technical blue print design, collaborating with clients understanding current state flow diagrams, handbooks, and documenting requirements.
- Worked with offshore Indian counterparts, aligning with them towards starting building the technical user stories (Product Backlog - CCOK).
- Initiated and set up weekly meetings with client.
- Analysed with offshore team on the interfaces and created inventory list which has all the interfaces known yet.
- End to End working experience of Medicare, Medicaid, and behavioral health benefits projects from Patient/Member Eligibility, Patient/Member Registration to Patient/Member departure
- Experience with Patient Billing, Payer Compliance, Payer Reporting and Analytics.
- Worked with HIPAA 4010 implementation in designing EDI X12 (837,834,278,270) transaction to the newly implemented Duals System.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with management, development team, users and other stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
- Responsible for gap analysis in changing old MMIS to new MMIS
- Performed workflow analysis toward automated disability claims process
- Involved in migration of clinical data from ICD 9 to ICD10.
- Involved in SSAS Cubes design by creating KPI, Actions and Perspective from huge dataset using SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Developed solutions in compliance with the industry models / standards and implementation of Quality Management Systems and HIPPA regulation
- Develop interfaces to third party system and create business rules and data transfer mappings using XPath, XSLT, and XML
- Worked with Rational Suite of tools to create requirements documents (Requisite Pro), visual data models (Rose), manage and track defects (Clear Quest).
- Responsible for Change Management Processes (Identify, Analyse, Evaluate, Plan, Implement, Review and Close).
- Clearly understood coding standards required for all Medicare Part D Users transactions involving electronic data interchange (EDI) as provided by department of health and human services and incorporated at every stage of the project wherever found necessary.
- Used and updated all sign of documents on team center and tracked the deadlines of different versions.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to test the mappings and to track the requirements as per the user requirements
- Involved in Writing Python Scripts to develop automated scripts and frame works.
- Used Quality Center for tracking defects that were reported to development team during System Testing and UAT.
- Co-authored functional specifications, business requirements specification (BRS), use-case specifications, and systems requirement specification (SRS) with the business group, and the IT team members.
- Performed requirement walkthroughs with the development and QA teams with the aim to develop Testing Strategies and Test Plans such that Test Cases reflect user needs.
- Created the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) by mapping the Test Cases to ensure all the Business Requirements are fully covered by the Test Cases
- Validated the following: 837 (Health Care Claims or Encounters), 835 (Health Care Claims payment/ Remittance), 270/271 (Eligibility request/Response), 834 (Enrolment/Dis-enrolment to a health plan).
Environment: MS Office, Visio, SharePoint, SQL, Python,Windows, ALM, UAT, UML, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, HIPAA, UML, Medicaid and Medicare claims.