- Aspire to be part of inspiring work place with opportunity to grow where I can maximize my QA management and functional skills.
- Team Lead with over 8+ years of rich experience in Life Insurance, LTC, Annuity and Auto Insurance domains.
- Expertise in co - ordinating with business and IT across all phases of software development life cycle.
- Well versed with methodologies like Agile and Waterfall
- Expertise in Stakeholders Management, Project Planning and Estimation
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Functional testing.
- Expertise in gathering, analysing and documenting Business requirements, writing test scripts, user manual and providing business solutions.
- Experience in Resource Management, Team Matrix, Quality Assurance, Requirement Mapping, Status Tracking and Domain Training
Tools: HP ALM (QC), HP QTP, Bugzilla, Robot Framework, Selenium, RFT, OATS, NeoLoad, JMeter, Postman, Jenkins
Database: SQL Server
Languages: Java, C++, Python
Operating System: Microsoft Windows
Team Lead/ Test Automation Expert
Team Lead/ Onsite Coordinator
- Understanding Business Requirements for In-scope applications and Business rules including end-to-end workflows associated with Life Insurance new and existing business, which includes Confidential New Business Platform, Intake & Ticketing tools, AppUpload automated Data Entry process, Producer Bay - Agent Portal, Seagull - Correspondence Application, Sea Process - Ticketing Tool, Electronic Delivery- PL eDelivery and Quoting Tools.
- Understanding Onboarding Integration processes associated with Life Insurance agency and fulfillment vendors for new business Broker General Agents,
- Creation of detailed Test Requirement Documents (TRD) based on Business and Technical Design.
- Implement and use Test Case authoring tools which include OATS, MBT and CLUG which accelerate the Test cases Authoring Productivity.
- Evaluate test cases identified for automation. Perform technical and functional feasibility using Robot Automation Framework
- Analyze modular, data driven and hybrid automation frameworks to recommend & implement appropriate automation framework based on Confidential Application testing needs. Design automation road map, strategy, and automation test plan for functional and regression testing of Confidential New Business Platform.
- Perform efforts estimation to achieve optimal automation coverage and calculation of ROI (Return of Investment) based on frequency of execution of test scripts and efforts saved by automated execution.
- Prepare Requirement Traceability Matrix for complete coverage of requirements and functionality for all new Underwriting requirements.
- Validate the test data transformation logic for the life insurance proposals submitted through Broker General Agents internal applications. This includes ACORD XML creation and transmission logic verification.
- Perform Test Execution, log and review defects in Triage call with BA and business teams. Use Test Execution Tools like Web Service Virtualization using Robot Framework
- Develop and add new low-level system functions that interact with Robot Framework function library to support automation of Confidential Application.
- Create Structured Query Language (SQL) constructs and procedures for test data mining from non-production database and develop automation scripts to do dynamic test data set up to support on demand and independent test execution.
- Execute automation test scripts to conduct phase by phase testing for component test, system integration test and support user testing.
- Analyze execution results and log and track software defects. Perform automation script maintenance, enhancement and optimization post each wave rollout.
- Develop and Execute Automated Regression test suite to validate the new functionalities added and enhancements done in new releases do not cause issues with the existing functionalities.
- Develop and enhance the LAB-MIB scripts for generation of test data like test LAB results, test MIB reports and test Motor Vehicle Reports to help validate the various variations of reports.
- Configure Robot Framework with GIT for version control of scripts.
- Develop and Execute application and infrastructure penetration tests using Owasp ZAP to combat SQL Injection, XML injection, DDOS and other security threats, analyze results and provide guidelines to development team to secure application.
- Analyze performance parameters (SLA), create and execute performance test scripts using NeoLoad to verify application conforms to above requirements. Also analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Create and maintain PPLUS Agent validation and Commissions automation test scripts.
- Also create build scripts in Jenkins to schedule for automatic execution of the test scripts.
- Configure Robot Automation Framework with Jenkins to do continuous integration and trigger automatic execution post code deployment through Jenkins.
- Review manual test results, automation script, code and execution results of offshore team for delivery excellence and recommend quality improvement (if any). Create knowledge sharing documents on automation tools, application functionality and automation best practices.