- Over 17 years of extensive experience reflecting strong technical and leadership qualities coupled with "Hands - On" experience implementing solutions across the technology spectrum.
- Extensive experience in managing the projects including motivating and mentoring on site and offshore developers and ability to multi-task and leverage excellent team-building skills.
- Involved with all aspects of SDLC (Architecture, development, migrations, quality assurance and upgrades of the software.) Support and interact with business users in a team lead capacity.
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouse (Informatica and Microsoft SQL Server BI) using Informatica and SSIS.
- Experience in Design and development of Logical and Physical Data model.
- Experience in creating and managing a large data set migration to data warehouse - loading production data, manipulating, SCD and reconciling data etc.
- Expertise in designing and deploying creating mappings, sessions and work flows with Informatica.
- Extensive experience in upgrading SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2016 and implementing the Data partition technique with Automatic sliding window.
- Experience in Production Support with effective User Interaction. Experience in managing the batch process with large number of dependencies.
- Experience in Writing and Tuning T-SQL, Stored Procedures to improve the performance and availability.
- Exposure of working in Insurance and financial domain (managed Global Data Warehouse Worked on Portfolio Management, Trade Reconciliation tool, Confirmation (which supports different language - French/English) etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation skills, ability to work across organizations to achieve results with minimal hand holding.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005, 2000, Sybase.
ETL Tools: SSIS, Informatica Power Center 9.6.1
Data Modelling: Erwin, ERStudio
Database Utilities: MS SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, Index Analyzer, SQL Agents, RedGate
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Power BI, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Report
Scripting Language: Bitbucket, TFS, Perforce, VSS, SVN, BMC Control-M, Autosys, MS Project
Technical Lead - Contractor
- Work with business owners and analysts on designing applications including data mapping, data integration jobs, database design, data architecture (Staging, Warehouse, Data Mart, etc.), implementation of business rules/calculations (stored procedures)
- Analysis, design, build, test and documentation of the complex Data Conversion and Integration solutions
- Design, develop, and testing ETL code using Microsoft SSIS ETL tool for the definition, development and testing of the processes and programs necessary to extract data from the various data sources
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation, such as run books and ticket documentation, providing information to support organizations such as the help desk and QA teams
- Oversee delivery and support based on current data warehouse best practices
- Provide primary day-to-day support for operational data warehouse and related systems
- Worked with offshore team and deliver project successfully
- Use Hana connector to pull engagement, utilization, hr, fna, expense etc data from SAP HANA.
- Worked with team in automating the deployment and release validation process.
- Developed data models using ERStudio
- JIRA was used for issues and release tracking.
- Bit Bucket (GIT) and TFS used for source control
- Red Gate used for database object check-in in source control and other functionality
- Use Altryx to get distance detail for expenses.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2016, SSIS, Altryx, Hana Studio, PowerShell, Red Gate, Jira, Bit Bucket, TFS, ERStudio, Concur
Senior Principal Consultant
- Responsible for Project Management & Tracking.
- Responsible for interface with CIT PMO.
- Responsible to own end-to-end software design, development, testing and implementation of Enrichment Hub and related applications/process.
- Responsible for analyzing and gathering non-functional requirements and User stories.
- Responsible to setup Daily Scrums meeting to discuss the progress and next step
- Responsible to ensure that CIT compliance/ process are followed.
- Responsible to discuss with CIT Product owner to plan release/sprint.
- Responsible to conduct and support UAT and Prod release.
- Responsible for ETL development (SSIS) to process and archive template files
- Responsible for SSIS development for integration with Centralize Rule Engine and MDM system.
- Responsible to design database and present it to client data modeling team.
- Responsible to provide Production support during EST hrs.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, SSIS, .Net, Control-M, Microsoft Project
Senior Principal Consultant
- Responsible for the management, maintenance, and development of Concur-Oracle Cloud Fusion Interface.
- Responsible for supporting daily Concur to Oracle fusion load.
- Responsible for Bug fixes, enhancement and automation.
- Responsible to provide support to users and resolve their queries.
- Responsible to develop ETL process in SSIS to download encrypted expense detail from concur.
- Responsible to develop ETL process in SSIS to send the expense detail to Oracle Cloud Fusion system
- Responsible to develop ETL process in SSIS to send encrypted payment detail to US/UK banks.
- Responsible to develop ETL process in SSIS reconcile the payment detail sent and acknowledgement received from bank
Environment : MS SQL Server 2012, SSIS, Autosys, Microsoft Project