- Extensive implementation experience with Oracle Federal Financials E - Business Suite (EBS), Oracle Reports OBIEE, AHLTA, TMIP-J, CHCS
- Extensive experience with Oracle Application Test Suite (OATS), HP Performance Center, HP LoadRunner (Virtual User Generator, Analysis, Controller), HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Quality Center (ALM), HP SiteScope, VMWare, Subversion
- Extensive experience and formal training with Software Engineering standards and best practices
- Experiences with establishing, operating and managing test labs and test events
- Excellent hands-on experience implementing automated regression test frameworks & automated performance test scenarios
- US Citizen with active DOD Secret Clearance. Top Secret last held July 2011
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills.
Lead Test Automation Engineer
- Created extensive suites of manual and automated test scripts for Oracle Federal Financials EBS modules, including Cost Accounting, Procure to Pay, iProcurement, Time and Labor, Interface and OBIEE
- Created a Quality Center System Administration Process Plan
- Configured Quality Center to support DAI Project User Roles and Privilege requirements
- Configured Quality Center to capture test coverage metrics, test defect metrics, dashboard metrics and requirements traceability metrics
- Created, Reviewed and updated formal DAI automated Performance and Regression Test Plans
- Created the DAI Test & Evaluation Defect Tracking Process Plan
- Created and maintained System Integration Test (SIT) Plan, System Qualification Test (SQT) Plan and other test plan deliverables
- Managed the planning and implementation of automated Performance and Regression Testing activities using HP Performance Center, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center and Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Installed test software and configured test configurations on multiple test instances
- Developed and maintained (>300) unique “Oracle Web Applications 11i” protocol based HP Performance Center (LoadRunner) performance test scripts (OBIEE, OTL, P2P)
- Developed and maintained extensive suite of Oracle E-Business Suite HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) automated regression test scripts (Time and Labor)
- Developed and maintained Oracle Application Test Suite (OATS) automated regression test scripts providing test coverage for 50 separate Oracle Concurrent Manager Requests
- Developed multiple automated test scenarios to demonstrate various system workflow requirements providing extensive test coverage for Procurement to Payment (P2P), iProcurement, and Time and Labor (OTL) functionalities
- Executed multiple Incremental test cycle based automated test scenarios
- Collected and analyzed test results, and generated formal and informal automated test reports
- Created traceability between test scenarios and test scripts to DAI Requirements and provided engineering and test support for formal DAI Release System Integration Test (SIT), System Qualification Test (SQT) and System Acceptance Test (SAT) test events.
- Responsible for generation of various test reports including Executive Summary Reports and Formal DAI Release SIT, SQT and SAT Test Reports.
Test Automation Engineer
- Successfully contributed to design and build out of an automated regression test framework that provided fully automated regression test coverage for multiple systems including AHLTA and CHCS. The test framework included a reusable Regression Suite of automated test scripts that provided full AHLTA and CHCS functional test coverage on three separate test environments
- Responsibilities on DHIMS also have included performing technical assessments of new software and system tools,
- Responsible for scheduling and leading Test Automation Review meetings, that included Pre-Review and Post-Review meetings, addressing the need to insure that the suite of manual regression test cases were completely and correctly converted into automated test scripts
- On this project also responsible for providing Quality Center and Quick Test Professional (HP Functional Test) training support for new team members; And for generating and interpreting various assessment reports for Senior Management.
Test Automation Engineer
- Configuration and implementation of HP Quality Center (for test management, test planning, test execution, requirements traceability, defect tracking and test reporting)
- Installation, configuration and implementation of HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) for automated functional and regression testing
- Installation and configuration of Enterprise LoadRunner Suite for automated performance testing (load, stress and capacity testing using MAPI and web/http protocols).
- Responsibilities also included performing an ongoing assessment of the test team engineering processes with the goal of providing guidance towards improving processes and procedures. Completed multiple reviews and updates of the project test plan, bringing the test strategy and methodologies in line with the Agile development approach
- Created a Performance Test Plan providing strategy and approach for addressing system performance requirements.
- Additional accomplishments included the implementation of an automated process to migrate greater than 200 Word Document and Excel Document Use Case Test Procedures into HP Quality Center.
- Migration of all SMART Requirements into the HP Quality Center and implementation of traceability between test procedures and covered requirements.
- Provided HP Quality Center User Training for all Testers, and other SMART personnel including QA and IV&V Engineers. Provided ongoing Quality Center training and troubleshooting support for users.
- Created the SMART Performance Test Strategy document (and Updates) which defined and outlined Performance Test Strategies and Planning Activities.
- Created and implemented the SMART Performance Test Load Model and Performance Test LoadRunner Scenarios which successfully demonstrated Performance and Technical Requirements. This involved the successful execution of multiple performance test scenarios on multiple Test and QA networks. Performance test reports and analysis was provided for each test run. This included approximately 10 comprehensive semi-formal reports.
- Created and maintained Quick Test Professional (QTP) automated test suite that provided automated test coverage for 80% of all system functional requirements.