Seeking a rewarding position with a well established company where I can apply my hard working professional skills
- 8 years of successful Inventory experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Numerical and chronological filing
- Ability to interact with confidence and professionalism with individuals at all levels
- Researches, collects, and analyzes data
- Completes projects accurately and on time
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Accounting
- Stock Clerk
- Forklift Operator
- Inventory Control
- Quality Assurance
EXPERIENCE:Inventory Control Specialist
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self - concepts.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
Inventory Control Specialist
- Conducts weekly cycle counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re-order listing; assists in conducting complete physical inventory count annually.
- Used a MRP & ERP system to adjust discrepancies
- Performed root cause analyst on sku’s that were discrepant by more than a 5% threshold
- Coordinated movement of new and used equipment, furniture and supplies
- Kept inventory of surplus equipment
- Evaluated equipment for reuse, resale and recycle