- To obtain a permanent, rewarding and challenging position in an Administrative role with potential for professional growth where my skills and Core Values of providing flexibility, openness, responsiveness, collaboration and excellence will be an asset in the organization.
- PowerPoint and Word
- Adobe Professional
- Peachtree performing General Office
- Clerical and Administrative support (Answering Phones Filing Scanning Photocopying Federal Records Management Typing 65 WPM).
- Proficient in using and providing Desktop Computer
- Accounting (Payable Receivable
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Arlington, VA
- Performed oversight of data entry, photocopying, binding, filing, printing, scanning, record and archival management activities of support staff.
- Operated high volume copiers and created Grant review guidebooks.
- Documented and tracked errors to ensure quality control.
- Facilitated regular monthly Management and Support Staff lesson learned sessions.
- Reviewed and reconciled data and reports from a web - based Grants Management Criteria Review Tool database to confirm accuracy.
- Provided projected Information Technology (IT) needs for staff use and grant review support.
- Requisitioned IT equipment and maintained tracking system for inventory of IT equipment.
- Setup, installed and troubleshoots desktop computers, printers, and installed PC software.
- Troubleshoot and resolved network related issues.
- Coordinated with HUD IT and off-site IT contractor to address network issues.
- Monitored the functionality of all office equipment, i.e., printers, copiers, faxes and phones.
- Scheduled and coordinated regular maintenance of office equipment.
- Prepared purchase orders, procured office supplies and researched options for efficiency.
- Supported in developing plans and processes to ensure that processing deadlines for intake, deficiency and funding notification processing, closeout, and archiving were met.
- Assisted with data entry, photocopying, filing, printing, scanning and production activities.
- Developed and updated Standard Operating Procedures and Support Plan.
- Monitored Office and Served as Primary Point of Contact.
- Reviewed invoices, resolved discrepancies and arranged for payment of invoices.
- Provided direct support to Assistant Project Director in monitoring workflow.
Lead Production Assistant/Office Assistant
- Managed HUD Grant application inventory and intake processes.
- Opened and verified contents of Grant packages and secured contents and postage.
- Received applications and generated an inventory of applications using Excel spreadsheet.
- Performed quality checks of applications to ensure the accuracy of data entry into database.
- Maintained an accurate inventory of more than 2,000 Grant applications.
- Supervised and trained support staff on initial Grant intake functions.
- Performed data entry of Grant applications into database.
- Transported or coordinated the transportation of IT equipment and Grant applications.
- Managed Federal Grant records and coordinated off-site archival.
- Troubleshoot office equipment and arranged for routine maintenance.
- Ensured functionality and stability of office network, and resolved computer hardware and software - related issues.
- Provided direct support to Project Director.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Data Entry Clerk/Production Assistant
- Performed data entry and quality control checks of Grant applications.
- Color coded, assembled, filed, and photocopied information related to Grant processing.
- Located, extracted and entered key information from Grant application forms into database.
- Assembled Grant application funding packages for mailing to HUD field offices.
- Prepared funding notification letters for mailing to Grant recipients.
- Ensured that processing tabs in Grant applications contained correct information.
- Verified original and copy Grant applications for consistency prior to archiving.
- Prepared and labeled Grant inventory for delivery to HUD and/or off-site archival center.
- Developed and Maintained Grant Application filing system.
- Performed other clerical and administrative duties as assigned.