Seeking a challenging position in software testing or quality assurance.
- Over 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Litigation Support for SEC, CIVIL, DOJ, CRIMINAL, ANTI - TRUST, MEGA 3 & 4, SECOND CHANCE and handled various Electronic Data Discoveries from various companies.
- Self-confident, organized individual with proven adaptive skills and an ability to give and receive direction in both independent and team work environments.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Capable of learning and applying new technologies quickly.
Applications: Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, MS Visual Studio, Doculex Control, Professional Capture, Concordance, Opticon, Legal Access Law 5 (LAW), IPro Data Processing Suite
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, 8, UNIX
Data Processing Team Lead
- Manage a team of 15 people to perform electronic data discovery of legal evident and documents for lawyers and Department of Justice.
- Work directly with managers to receive requirements, workload, manage schedule and resolve client issues.
- Distribute tasks across the team and provide necessary guidance to ensure all team members are working effectively to complete their tasks on time and deliver the products with highest quality.
- Manage daily team standup meeting to gather status and address questions/issues from the team.
- Track and control progress of tickets, tasks and provide daily reports to manager.
- Provide training to new employees, and responsible for promoting good customer relations.
- Perform verification and validation (V&V) on created documents and data load files (PDF, TIFF, JPG, LOG, OPT) to make sure they match the original content.
- Use a complex Python scripts to expedite the V&V process and to ensure the accuracy of the resulted documents before delivering to the clients.
- Perform validation on a complex Concordance database that holds text extractions of various documents to ensure data integrity. Perform testing on random sets of records depending on data size and requirements to best discover any potential issue.
- Create test and validation documents and procedures for performing quality assurance.
- Collect quality issues and communicating closely with staffs, supervisors, and project managers address them in a timely manner to meet project schedule.
- In charge of complete end-to-end Electronic Discovery Data and scanning projects
- Using LAW PreDiscovery to convert e-discovery data files into tiff, create OCR text, renumber images, endorse images; using concordance to create database table and import/export data file, and finalize projects into client’s preference using python scrip, Z-print and IPRO or Textpad
- Create queries, tables, hyperlink, and procedures for accessing information.
- Manipulating or reformatting data using various text editing and comparative software tools such as Textpad, MS Excel, or MS Access.
- Preparing and formatting data load files, including programmatic reformatting of data as needed to satisfy input requirements.
- Resolve / troubleshoot issues for data processed by team members and clients.
- Review and tracking all the documents, using a series of Quality Control (QC) and editing process.
- Formulate creative work around resolutions to litigation software issues to successfully meet case deadlines ahead of schedule.