OBJECTIVE & PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
- 8+ Years of experience in Software Testing Life - Cycle (STLC) phases of design, Install, Config, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile Scrum/ STLC methodologies.
- Having strong analytical skill and IT solution design experience of complex, large-scale, and strategic projects
- Expertise in creating the Test Plan, Test Strategy Traceability matrix, Test cases, Regression, Sanity Smoke, Black box, Integration, component, User acceptance Testing.
- Strength in Total Automation using Katalon Studio, Selenium - Java, WebDriver, TOSCA, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and business development function.
- Expertise in Framework development for automation project using Maven, TestNG and Cucumber
- Expertise in Rest API Testing using Postman/Rest API/SoapUI
- Expertise in Mainframe Testing for Credit card portal.
- Specialized in Banking and Financial, Energy (Oil and Gas) Domain functionalities
- Expertise in using Defect management system such as Team foundation server (TFS), Quality Center (QC) and JIRA
- Involving in creation of High Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to understand the existing architecture.
- · Identifying risks and development risk mitigation plan. Use best practice in development, process, methodologies tools and technologies.
- · Good analytical, Problem solving and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision-making skills and exposure on Project risk analysis, effort estimation, execution and management
Testing Tool: JIRA, Confluence, TFS, HP(QC), MTM
Data Tool/Database: SQL Developer, TOAD, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g
Reporting Too: JIRA (Zephyr)
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script
Automation Tool: Selenium web driver, Katalon Studio, Tosca
Other: Postman/Rest API/SoupUI/Fircosoft/IR360,Rabbit MQ,VMWare
PROJECTS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Automation Test Lead (QA)
- Responsible for creating detailed project plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation & scheduling tasks using JIRA. Facilitate a smooth transition of eligible users from CC to DE.
- Analyze & understand requirements and user stories assigned for sprints, Coordinate with cross functional team to clarify queries, schedule walkthrough, and Developed Test Strategy, Test Planning & Traceability Matrix.
- Developed/Executed automation scripts for Functional and Regression Testing using KATALON Studio and Selenium Web Driver, Automated flows of the application for cross browser testing (TDD/BDD environment) and involved in Data Migration.
- Responsible for End to End Testing Credit Cards including DB, Payment Portal, Statements & Mainframe TS2.
Environment: & Tools: Katalon Studio, Selenium WebDriver, Tosca, SQL, REST API & SOAP UI, Jira, Mainframe (CICS screen)
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Automation Engineer/Test Lead
- Analyze & understand requirements and user stories assigned for sprints, coordinate with cross functional team to clarify queries, schedule walkthrough, and Developed Test Strategy, Test Planning & Traceability Matrix.
- Developed/Executed automation scripts for test case uploads and basic flows, Automated the basic flows of the application for cross browser testing (TDD/BDD environment) and involved in Data Migration.
- Involved in designing/maintaining the framework using Maven, TestNG/cucumber built on Eclipse IDE
- Adjudicated various messages as per Client requirement and Involved in Fircosoft Testing and performed various scenarios like Stripping, Pairing, DR etc
- Worked with various BA’s, BAU for various files for Bridger testing.
- Manage communication between WIPRO Offshore and onsite team.
- Verification and Validation of WIPRO deliverables quality check before final delivery
Environment: & Tools: HP (QC), TFS, JIRA,TFS, TDD & BDD Frameworks using TestNG/Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Junit/TestNG, FircoSoft, IR 360, Bridger InSight.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Test Lead (Testing)
- Requirement gathering, Creation of Test Plan, Test Strategies for new platform, Environment setup and configuration of different component for Testing.
- Generating real time well data for various PSLs like Wireline, Sperry, PE and support them in UAT and production
- Validation and Validation of End to End data flow form data generation to UI level and making sure no data leakage.
- Validation of APIs using POSTMAN/REST API at middle layer and matching the same data at Database (Cassandra) and UI
- Production and UAT support for generating well data
- Defect Management and Demo to Product owner before closing any user story
- Daily Standup, Sprint planning, Retrospective meeting conduct
- Offshore onsite communication and maintain deliverables
Environment: & Tools: SQL, TFS/MTM, POSTMAN/RESTAPI. Cassandra Db, Kafka,rabbit MQ, QC