- Highly focused clinical software engineer with 11 years of combined technical and clinical experience ensuring computer software meets requirements and customer expectations using technical, planning, conceptual, interpersonal, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Specific skills of clinical software quality assurance including ability to in corporate clinical expertise and knowledge of clinical workflow/use cases into SQA practice.
- Can manage, work independently, or be an integral member of a waterfall as well agile team.
- Diplomatic and engaging communicator; fluent in Russian.
Software: Windows, UNIX, Dos, MS Project, Word, Excel, Access, ODBC drivers etc
Languages: SQL, Java, C/C++, XML, Visual Basic
- Software Development and Quality Assurance
- SCRUM Agile and Waterfall Environment
- Manual and Automated testing skills
- Server/Client environment
- Web - based applications
- VMware environment
- Healthcare Documentation
- Data Warehousing and Analysis/Reporting
- Regulatory Compliance
Healthcare Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Developing, publishing, and implementing test plans for complex, mufti - tier, distributed, applications throughout the full life-cycle of the software.
- Actively participating in the manual and automated verification of EPIS software solutions focused on the critical care and anesthesia markets.
- Developing test solutions for Data Warehousing and Analysis/Reporting tools.
- Cultivating effective working relationships with other test team members, software architects and developers, influencing and developing expertise with new product functionality, maintaining and enhancing testing infrastructure, and integrating new tools and technologies in a continuously evolving environment.
Principal Clinical SQA Engineer
- Developing and implementing test plans for clinical software applications.
- Participating in the manual verification of Confidential software solutions focused on the critical care, OR, and anesthesia markets.
- Effectively participating in AGILE environment.