CORE EXPERTISE: Senior Software Analyst, Software Quality Assurance, Test Architect, Business Analyst, Sales Engineer
TESTING METHODOLOGIES/PROCESSES: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
SOFTWARE: Operating Systems: UNIX, MS - Windows, Windows NT, Microsoft-XP, Windows7
DATABASE/LANGUAGES: MS-ACCESS, SQL Server, SSRS, Web Services, XML, Java, .NET
TEST TOOLS: Test Director, HP-ALM, Quality Center, Clear Quest, QTP
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT/VERSION CONTROL TOOLS: Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest
ENTERPRISE /CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT: Oracle/Metasolv Operational Support Systems, Clarify CRM, Oracle Siebel CRM (Siebel7), Planview Enterprise Portfolio Management
TEST ARCHITECT/SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Perform Systems Analyst/Test Architect duties for the purpose of developing business and functional requirements and designing comprehensive use cases and test scenarios for QA and User software certification.
- Lead Test Architect/Analyst for all new and integrated products, responsible for assisting product owners in identifying and defining business and system requirements. Perform “Critical Business Thinker” role to assist QA management in driving quality across all products and projects, providing guidance, feedback, and suggestions to improve quality practices, risk analysis and assessment and metrics across the entire team.
- Develop testing infrastructure, test authoring frameworks, and evaluate features in order to create complex tests and reporting, and provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the QA organization. Help assist QA management in defining and structuring long-term improvement of the organization testing process and growth.
- Evaluate and utilize test automation, performance and software management tools to ensure the quality of the products and the product/software deployment.
QUALITY ASSURANCE, INTEGRATED SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Systems Analyst for Confidential Integrated Voice and Data and IP Products. Certify customer-facing and backend applications to satisfy the needs of Confidential Service Provisioners and to insure that Confidential software is certified to conduct transactions with Telecom Trading Partners.
- Test Lead for the migration of customer, sales force, engineering and financial databases to enterprise management platforms to facilitate resource efficiencies and cost savings.
- Participate in all life-cycle phases, working with developers and business analysts in an intense, market-oriented environment.
- Apply structured testing methodologies, define the scope and matrices for test efforts and construct schedules and coordinate manual and automated efforts for all black box, gray box, system and integrated test execution.
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER/SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
- Lead Software Test Engineer, Business Analyst, Client-Server/WorldCom Intelligent Services Network, core platform/architecture for all MCI Domestic and International Telecommunications call processing, validation, billing certification at the application, system, network and protocol layers.
- Define and implement detailed requirements and activities for operational and performance testing at all levels for domestic and international customers.
- Lead for all installation, configuration, stress and load testing, troubleshooting, support for Domestic, International, Network and Web-based Products.
SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING CONSULTANT
- Responsible for software quality assurance for banking, brokerage and financial services clients.
- Provide documentation, feasibility and testing studies directed toward customer and technology standards and compliance.
- Responsible for test planning and execution for defect detection, troubleshooting, problem solving and reporting.
- Provide technical and quality feedback/advice to clients and lead quality improvement initiatives for future product/project releases.
- Create test documents covering all requirements/features of the software and conduct test activities including planning, execution, documenting, and reporting.