- Self - motivated Senior Associate with Nine years of experience in IT, Energy and Finance domain.
- Excellent strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to learn quickly and take up new tasks and responsibilities and can work effectively in cross-functional team environments.
- Excellent team player with good technical and interpersonal skills. Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in team.
- Preparation of Test Plan, detailed test case documents from the SRS or Business Development document to ensure the Product quality as per the SDLC phase by phase.
- Preparation of bug Profile and assigning the severity and priority as per the Project state and phase of development
- Experience in Unit, Integration, Functional and Regression Testing.
- Experience in maintaining the Software Testing Life Cycle throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in bug reports using Bug tracking tools like Quality center, I Plan, Orbi-Solve, Bugzilla.
- Experience in Preparation of test Matrix.
- Knowledge of automated test tools - Quick Test Professional and Test Director.
- Familiar with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in interacting with Business Analysts, developers and technical support to assist in resolution of technical issues.
- Extensive experience in requirement analysis, reviews, walkthroughs, test management, script execution, defect management, production support and close out activities.
Domain: Trading & Risk Management and Commodity & Energy.
Major applications (packages): Sol arc Right Angle (SRA), Canon- Web Sales Order, Jamaica Stock Exchange(JSE)
Test Management: Mercury Test Director 11, 9.2 & 9.1 (Quality Center), Microsoft Test Manager 2010
Defect Management: Quality Center, BUGZILLA, Microsoft Test Manager 2010
Testing levels: Functionality, Regression, Sniff, Smoke and System testing, End to End
Operating Systems: Windows XP and 2000
Database: Oracle, SQL
Documentation and Version control: VSS, CVS and SVN
Senior Test Analyst
- Involved in Requirement Analysis and identified the testing requirements.
- Worked with the System Analyst & Business Analysts to understand the business requirements.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for identifying test data.
- Designed the test cases based on a written statement of requirements, software structure and business.
- Worked with development and business teams to create performance and negative testing scenarios.
- Created Test Case template.
- Sending test cases and test scenarios for verifications, modifications and approval to Business Analysts.
- Test cases execution.
- Validation of the application.
- Ensured traceability between requirements and test cases for complete test coverage.
- Categorizing bugs based on severity and interfacing with developers to resolve them.