- 8+ years of experience in the Information Technology Industry with Database Design, Data Modeling, Data and Database Security, Requirements Analysis, Application Development, Testing, Implementation and Deployments using SQL Server 2016/2015/2014/2012/2008/2005
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence (BI) using Visual Studio 2017/2015/2010/2008/2005.
- Created, Built, and deployed successfully dynamic SSIS packages into SQL Server 2017/2015/2014 /2012/2008/2005 databases and scheduled them according to requirements.
- Extracted data using SSIS from OLTP (Tabular) to OLAP. Based on the required reports, identified various data sources and established the connections using SSIS and constructed data source view.
- Expertise in creating databases, users, tables, triggers, views, stored procedures, functions, Packages, joins and indexes in database.
- Expert in designing complex reports writing like reports using Cascading parameters, Drill - Through Reports, Parameterized Reports and Report Models and adhoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on client requirement.
- Expertise in developing and extending MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes, data mining models, deploying and processing SSAS objects.
- Expertise in working on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration, and support of ETL processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using Bulk Copy Process (BCP), Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts using SSIS and Informatica Power Center (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository Manger) with Strong understanding of OLAP and OLTP Concepts.
- Responsible for data quality testing and leading a team that performs data reconciliation to identify data anomalies.
- Implemented OLAP Cubes, Facts, and Dimensions for providing summarized and aggregate views of large sets of data.
- Practical understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-Schema Modeling, Snowflakes modeling, fact and dimension tables, Pivot Tables, modeling of data at all the three levels: view, logical & physical.
- Have basic knowledge on Informatica Power Center Transformations such as Source Qualifier, Lookup, Filter, Expression, Router, Normalizer, Joiner, Update Strategy, Rank, Aggregator, Stored Procedure, Sorter, Sequence Generator and XML Source Qualifier.
- Proficiency and Expertise in SQL Server Replication, Backup/Recovery, Disaster recovery and planning.
- Performed database consistency checks at regular intervals.
- Experience in Creating complex Views, Stores Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers and User-Defined Functions to implement Business Logic and Data Protection.
- Evaluation/design/development/deployment of additional technologies and automation for managed services on AWS
- Investigate and debug issues in the Database and Services you create and work with QA & Data Analysts to ensure highest quality within the system
- Support the business development lifecycle (Business Development, Capture, Solution Architect next migration path, cost reporting and impartments)
- Work with onboarding internal clients
Databases Tools: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, SQL Profiler, Microsoft Azure
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), Visual Studio 2015/2017
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (2005/2008 R2,2012,2014), MS Access, MS Excel
Database: MS SQL Server 2017/2014/2012/2008/2005 , MS Access
Modeling Tools: SQL Diagrams
Programming: T-SQL, VB.Net, XML, HTML, C#
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Java Script (Validation), CSS
Operating Systems: Windows 2012/2008 R2/2003/2000 Server (64/32 Bit), Linux
Other Tools: MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point), OLAP & OLTP, One Note, MS Outlook, MS Visio, Power BI
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. SQL /BI Developer
- Created Queries in T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Views to store the data of clients, advisors using SQL Server Management Studio. Created User Defined Functions, Views to store data into appropriate tables as and when data arrives and created indexes to the tables that have least updates to improve the query performance.
- Tune SQL queries and database performance by improving overall table design, indexing, query plan analysis and refactoring. Create database design documentation at architectural and functional level.
- Review database objects for data integrity, quality, security, recoverability, scalability, maintenance and capacity recommend changes as necessary.
- Recommend new strategies and architecture to enhance efficiency of data systems. Plan, manage and track database and SQL procedures system changes.
- Create tasks, sessions etc. in the workflow manager and monitored them in the workflow monitor.
- Performed data domain discovery and Identified data standardization, validation, de-duplication in source data.
- Identified and eliminated duplicate datasets and performed Columns, Primary Key, Foreign Key profiling using IDQ 9.5.1. For MDM.
- Extensively Used debugger in identifying bugs in existing mappings by analyzing data flow, evaluating transformations.
- Experience in designing SSIS packages for different Data Flow and Control Flow processes
- Worked with mappings to dynamically generate parameter files used by other mappings. Involved in performance tuning of the ETL process by addressing various performance issues at the extraction and transformation stages.
- Documented the mappings used in ETL processes including the Unit testing and Technical document of the mappings for future reference. Designed developed the SSIS packages to extract, transform, load the data into Target and generate outbound files for various vendor by using SSIS.
- Scheduled the Informatica Workflows to start running at specified date and time repetitively forever. Participated in unit testing to validate the data in the flat files that are generated by the ETL Process.
- Involved in Designing and deploying cubes in SSAS environment using Snowflake and Star Schema Designs for the Tabular, OLAP and Operational data.
- Developed Tabular Reports, Sub Reports, Matrix Reports, Drill down Reports and Charts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Cloud based report generation, development and implementation using SCOPE constructs and power BI. Expert in U-SQL constructs for interacting multiple source streams with in Azure Data Lake.
- Experienced in creating MDX query in SSAS cube for various calculated members, KPI and various actions such as drill through, reporting etc.
- Experienced in DAX expressions in tabular models as per business requirements.
- Used Repository Manager to Import/Export Metadata and promote Incremental changes between the DEV/QA/PRD environments. Experience using Metadata Manager for data lineage and Business Glossary to define business terms. Define the roles and access privileges for developer/administrator/data steward/requestor etc. on requirement basis.
- Create the test cases and Test plan for each scenario, perform sanity checks in Dev/SIT and UAT boxes as need basis for Vendor domain.
Tools: and Technologies: MS SQL Server 2017, 2015 Visual Studio 2017, 2015, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS, Data Warehouse, Widows server 2012, Linux server.
Confidential, Washington DC
- Assisted in Business Analysts to gather technical requirements.
- Developed Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Used the SSIS to migrate databases such as Excel files, flat files and SQL Server database to centralized IT destination.
- Created many complex database code objects such as Stored Procedures/ views/ Functions and used them to generate reports and created indexes to the tables that have least updates to improve the query performance.
- Created various SSIS packages to transfer data from OLTP (Tabular) databases to staging area and then into data warehouse. Deployed the packages to the appropriate destinations using SSIS and successfully created dynamic package configuration in SSIS.
- Work with Service Management teams to establish and monitor service level agreements, communication protocols with data suppliers and data quality assurance policies.
- Provide data quality advisory services to clients and to internal stakeholders. Recommend maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve accuracy of data warehouse data.
- Perform support functions and develop fixes accordingly for our Association Management System, Manage and actively participate in system and user acceptance testing.
- Provide technology options and recommendations to solve for business challenges, Strong knowledge of database and system performance monitoring. Ability to share and communicate ideas both written and verbally to staff at various levels within the organization in a clear and concise manner that is relevant to each level.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data conversion, Aggregate, Conditional split, SQL task, Script task and Send Mail task etc.
- Have good business analytical and technical knowledge in Healthcare Membership, Benefits and Provider Modules in FACETS.
- Support Batch and Online processes involving development, enhancement and support of T-SQL procedures, views, triggers and query tuning.
- Used different Control Flow Tasks and Data flow Task for Creating SSIS Packages. Used different types of Transformations for Data Conversion, Sorting and data cleansing from different Sources into Company Formats.
- Created XML Package Configurations, Error Handling using Event Handlers for On Error, On Warning, and On-Task Failed Event Types.
Tools: and Technologies: MS SQL Server 2014/2012, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Office
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Installation and configuration of SQL Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012.
- Create database, table, views primary key and foreign key.
- Create maintenance job.
- Migration - Performed database migration from SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2 to SQL Server 2012.
- Performed database backups and restore from Production server to test server as refresh backup as part of testing whether backup is restorable or not.
- Security Management - Creating Login and user and manage security.
- Check error logs from SQL Server agent and windows event viewer and trouble shoot and resolve the problem.
- Applied Service Packs patch and hot fixes
- Exporting file from the database to Excel for various uses.
- Monitor SQL Server Error Log, space usage (data and log file)
- Collect money from Shareholder and deposit it in the designated bank account.
- Reconcile general ledger and subsidiary ledger balance and resolve the issues if there is any.
- Issue check to the various vendors or shareholder it required.
- Posting all journal entries to the ‘CUBIS’ Application on a regular basis.
- Prepare receipts and payments, income and expenditure account and balance sheet for the organization.
- Preparing bank reconciliation.
- Any other duties assign by the management.
- Preparing daily collection sheet.
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views, SQL joins and other T-SQL code to implement business rules
- Designed and implemented data access stored procedures and triggers for automating tasks. Perform standard QA-Testing of SSIS Packages.
- Created SQL server Reports using SSRS 2005 for the manager and the brokers involved and formatted the report layout for the requirement of the end users.
- Designed SQL SSIS Packages in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), to extract data from various data sources such as Access database, Excel spreadsheet, and flat files into SQL Server, for further Data Analysis and Reporting by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, merge and union all.
- Created Data Transformation tasks like BCP, BULK INSERT to import/export data from clients.
- Generated reports for end user requirements using SSRS. Deployed developed reports on to the server for the end users.
- Expert in cleansing data for data consistency whether the data source is a single system or multiple disparate sources. Expert in Merge Join transformation, which can take two different inputs and merge them together by comparing a set of key columns, which performs different types of joins.
- Experience in Event Logging, Resource management, Log files, File and File Groups, Security, Backup and Recovery.
- Data migration (import & export - BCP) from Text to SQL server.
- Designed SQL SSIS Packages in Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS), to extract data from various data sources such as Access database, Excel spreadsheet, and flat files into SQL Server 2008, 2005 for further Data Analysis and Reporting by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, merge and union all; Scheduled and maintained nightly and weekly loads of data by creating the corresponding job tasks in Visual Studio.
- Supported Application Development team with any database issues, updates or new releases. Support included deadlock issues, best practices in structuring SQL Queries, debugging unexpected SQL results, etc.
Tools: and Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Access, MS Excel, SSIS, BCP, T-SQL, Tableau Desktop, Power BI