To obtain a challenging position in a growth oriented and fast paced organization with emphasis on technology
- Leadership Qualities: Organized, Team player, self - motivated, and career-oriented
- Proficient at oral and written communication: Fluent in two languages English and Tamil
- Quick Leaner: Ability to handle and make important decisions when situation demands.
- Punctual and Ability to complete task at hand, well within the deadline.
Deploy, implement and troubleshoot routing protocols which includes: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, IS - IS and RIP
Have working knowledge: MPLS, LDP, RSVP, VRF, MPLS Layer 2 VPN, MPLS Layer 3 VPN
Networking Tools: Worked on CISCO, Juniper
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Software: Microsoft Office, Dynamips (GNS3), WireShark, Putty, Secure CRT, Cisco Packet Tracer
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:QA Test Lead
- Hands-on experience in ALM Quality Center to create Test Suites, associate Requirements to the Test Cases, creates Traceability Matrices for reporting bugs and to document.
- Experience in the review and documentation of system test plans, Defining test cases, Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, Bug Reports.
- Experienced in Automation Tools like Quick Test Pro (QTP) and SQL.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Manual testing of web based and windows applications
- Involved Regression testing and system testing.
- Involved in test case design, test execution (manual and automation)
- Involved in logging defects, creating a defect report and defect management.
- Good understanding of non-functional testing such as load/performance testing.
- Webinars Attended: Quality centre, QTP, Load Runner, SQL
ConfidentialQA Test Lead
- Understanding the requirement specification for the product and deriving Test Cases
- Deriving and preparing test data
- Executing Test Cases and create Defect Logs
- Involved in Manual Testing of applications
- Defect Reporting & Tracking using Quality Center
Events Production Technician
- Provide technical support by operating all audio, lighting, and video equipment for on-campus events
- Act as a liaison between university operations and event organizations.
- Work with full-time staff to maintain in-house AV systems for event support as well as other equipment needed and reserved by the client for assigned events.
- Demonstrate friendly and prompt customer service through all client interactions during usage of facilities
- Assisted International Tennis players with Accommodation and Accreditation formalities
- Served as a liaison between the players and visitors