- 7+ years of experience in the field of IT with focus on testing and development .
- Expertise in Manual, Automation Testing for web based (e - commerce) using .Net and Java & desktop applications
- Well expertise in browser compatibility testing and good exposure in mobile application testing.
- Strong knowledge in Test Design, Test Metrics and good understanding of all phases of SDLC and STLC
- Excellent experience in testing the Siebel CRM applications including finance, automotive, sales and Avaya CTI.
- Remarkable experience working in Agile environment and familiar with Agile software development lifecycle (iterative and incremental), UML design documentation
- Hands-on White Box Testing experience in Java for 2+ yrs.
- Has good Working knowledge of Automation tools like QTP and Load Runner and open source tools like Selenium.
- Proficient in Defect Management tools such as Quality center and Test Track.
- Extensive experience in coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations and well versed working in agile kind of environments.
- Good experience in preparation of test bed, Installation testing, Replication of problems & Generation of bug report
- Strong knowledge in developing PlSql Scripts, Packages & Stored Procedures.
- G ood experience in design, development and testing of applications using Java/J2EE technologies, JMS and Web Services testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments while committed to deliver timely, accurate and quality work.
- Decision making ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance with the organizations competing priorities involving multitasking and the ability to manage & plan work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Test Automation Tools: HP QTP10, RFT, Selenium IDE/Web Driver
Performance Testing Tool: Load Runner8.0.
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, SOAP UI, Clear Quest, Product Studio and BugZilla.
Operating System: Windows 2003, Windows XP, UNIX
RDBMS/ Database: Oracle 9i/10g, TOAD, SQL
CRM: Siebel 8.0/7.8/7.7 - Call Center, Finance, eService, Sales, Comm, ePharma
Middleware: Tomcat 5x, BEA Web logic, MQ Series, HTTP Transports
Sr QA Analyst
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
- Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Created and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Worked on the integration testing between Siebel and Java.
- Performed system, unit, performance, load, regression, and data interface testing.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.
- Assisted with user-acceptance testing and defect tracking for two new software releases.
Environment: SOAP UI, Siebel Public Sector 8.1, Java, QTP, QC, Load Runner
Confidential, Westlake Village, CA
Sr QA Analyst
- Managing, mentoring team in all project deliverables under the agile based environment.
- Created use cases, test plans and test cases according to the user stories in the initial phase of the Confidential ecommerce application.
- Tested the realtor.com web application using Selenium tool by automating the functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and web driver.
- Raised the critical bugs in all the areas mainly in the billing and fulfillment areas.
- Logged defects and tracked the defects till closure using the Test Tracker tool.
- Tested the Siebel Inbound and outbound web services using the SOAP UI tool.
- Checked the http connection between the Siebel servers and the vertex server using telnet.
- Actively involved in Avaya CTI testing.
- Validated the tax calculations in both Siebel and vertex tax server.
- Performed mobile application testing using real devices (Blackberry, Galaxy and Ipad) and reported bugs.
- Uploaded applications to hand sets by using i-tunes, Java App loader, SDK.
Environment: SOAP UI, http,.Net, Siebel Sales 8.1, QTP, mobile app testing, SQL Server, Avaya CTI, Selenium
- Reviewed the user stories and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases in agile env.
- Equicom is an E-Commerce application which is used for online sales by the customer, to get the score.
- Tested the functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Center along with Master test plan.
- Developed test scripts and tested web services using SOAP UI tool.
- Regression test cases were automated using Selenium
- Checked the request and response between the http requests from Siebel to java server.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Performance testing using Load runner 8.0.
- Performed the Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed using Quality Center.
Environment: QC, Oracle9i/10g, J2EE, HTTP,TOAD, SQL, Loadrunner8.0, SOAP UI, Siebel HTIM, UNIX, Selenium
- Involved in testing few medium priority functionalities.
- Concentrated and involved more in System Integration testing.
- Tested the data integration, system integration and business workflow.
- Involved in reviewing the test cases and executing the same.
- Reported defects in timely manner and logged the same into defect tracking tool.
- Verified the Fixed CRs and tracked the same to closure.
- Coordinated with developers, testers and other individuals involved in the project to resolve the identified issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are written and updated in Quality Center.
- Review tests specifications, cases and performed manual testing.
Environment: J2EE, Oracle 9i, Manual Testing, VSS, Test Director, Quality Center, TOAD, Siebel Automotive.
- Involved in mapping the business reqs into technical reqs.
- Developed certain modules of application in HTML and Java using JSPs and Servlets.
- Tested the Lawson ERP API’s and validated the functionality.
- Performed different type of testing on application to ensure that application is error free.
- Monitored the UNIX server log for its availability.
- Sit with end users to perform UAT and provide them the technical guidance.
Environment: J2EE, DB2, Manual Testing, VSS, Quality Center, TOAD, Siebel Sales, Windows XP