- Certified IT/Testing Professional of 6+ years of core expertise on Manual, Automation, Mobile, and Database Testing and in Proactive Risk Based Testing.
- Highly efficient in Agile/Agile Scrum, Kanban, RUP, Waterfall, Spiral, V - module.
- Expertise in Oracle table data manipulation using SQL queries and UNIX commands.
- Expert in Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, RTC, RQM, CQ, Trac, Tealeaf Apps.
- Good Exposer in Selenium Automation in WebDriver Junit Framework using Core Java and Java Scripting
- Good Exposer in HP QTP/UFT Automation using VBScript and Descriptive Programing.
- Exposer Informatica for ETL Testing
- Exposer in SOAP UI for Web Services Testing in Groovy Scripting
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Complete Defect Life Cycle with Severity and Priority.
- Experienced in testing Client/Server and Web-Based Applications.
- Experience in Positive, Negative, Data-driven, Unit, Integration, System, Front-End and Back-End Testing.
- Experience in conducting various types of Integration testing and End-To-End System testing
- Also experienced in Regression, Re-test, Smoke, Sanity and Functional Testing.
- Proficiency in interacting with Oracle, PL/SQL Server and DB2 databases using SQL.
- Used HP ALM/Quality Center, Bugs reporting and communicating and document Review between developers, product development supporters and testing team members.
- Participated in design Walkthroughs, Informal and Inspection meetings to review Test scripts, test data and results.
- Good Documentation and Process Management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirements to develop a quality product.
- Excellent in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Good team player with the ability to lead, manage and work independently in a time sensitive environment.
Testing Tools: QC, Test Manager, ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, IBM RQM, IBM CQ, IBM RTC, Trac, Tealeaf, SoapUI, Web Driver, Junit, Web Services, QTP/UFT, Selenium, ETL, Informatica
Programing Languages: DOS, XML, HTML, CSS, Core Java, Oracle, SQL, Visual Basic, C, C++, .NET, Groovy, Fortran, PHP, Object-C
Database Testing: SQL, SQL Server, SQL Developer, My PL/SQL, Oracle, Teradata.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Window, MAC, Unix
Browsers: IE, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
Applications: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point) MS project, Acrobat Reader
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
- Involved in system & API testing for different modules.
- Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using HP QC/ALM.
- Performed end to end order scenarios to check the flow the order processing and payment process.
- Involved in preparation of test strategy document, requirement traceability matrix and test scenarios and test cases in HP QC/ALM.
- Created and maintained SQL Scripts and UNIX Shell scripts to perform backend testing on the oracle database.
- Tested Payment Process transaction between the customer and a merchant.
- Carried out GUI, Functionality, Integration and Regression testing using HP QC/ALM.
- Worked in Agile Testing and participated meetings every day in iterative environment Created and maintained detailed test cases to perform various types of testing in Test Plan module of HP QC/ALM.
- Created various test reports such as Test Execution Status, Defect Status, and Defect Injection Rate through Reports and Graphs feature of HP QC/ALM and publish them on as needed basis.
- Conducted Bug Review meetings by reviewing and discussing all defects by their business severity and worked actively development and business team to perform the root cause analysis in order to find the resolution
- Used HP QC/ALM documentation management, Bug Reporting and defect tracking.
- Represented QA team in Defect Triage Meetings, weekly status meetings with IT and business people.
- Performed manual and functional testing on various parts of the application and used ALM/Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Worked with different modules of ALM/Quality Center such as Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects module.
- Validated XML request and response with different sets of test data to perform web Services payment validation.
- Prepared various test reports from Quality Center such as Test Execution Status, Test Execution Summary, Defect Summary/Details report.
- Enhanced the functionality like E2E script generation for payment process.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end.
- Created test cases for various modules in MS Excel and exported them to Quality Center for Test Case Management.
- Involved in validating SOAP XML specifications as per the standards.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Conducted system health tests and regression tests after every new build.
- Performed end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Set-up, co-ordinate & conduct system & UAT testing with Business Analysts and end-field users after the applications were all set.
- Conducted reviews with clients and User Acceptance Testing teams.
- Performed Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.
- Actively participated in Walkthroughs, Informal and Inspection meetings.
Environment: QC/ ALM, SQL Agile, SDLC, Internet explorer, Windows, Waterfall, MS Office, SOAP UI, XML, UAT, HP QC/ALM, API, XML, STLC etc.
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
- Dynamic environment of Agile Scrum. Worked on various meeting like Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and retrospective, daily scrum, defect triage etc
- Reviewed user stories and user scenario and created according test cases and test data for the healthcare Medicare and Medicaid application development.
- Validated provider info, Claim process, Broker info, member info, finance systems and Regulatory compliances of the application.
- Facilitated positive flow and negative flow of the application and end to end system testing
- Created, Executed and Maintained Test Cases and Test data in JIRA for Functional, UI and DB Testing.
- Prioritized Test cases into Risk Basis and executed in determined order so that the high-risk area had been tested first
- Reviewed and Contributed on the Development of Test Plan, Test Strategy and Use Case Documents.
- Reviewed Design Doc and defined risk area of the application and created according test cases, test data and executed first and focused on defected area as required.
- Set-up test environment for execution of built for smoke, functional, re-testing and regression.
- Supported Sandwich Integration Testing, End to End System Testing, Exploratory and Fault Attack of the application
- Support in test data creation and executed Selenium Automation Test Script and validated results with for regression testing
- Selected the test cases for Selenium automation regression and prioritized test cases and assigned to automation testers to create according scripts for regression testing.
- Created, updated and deleted Test data in excel for according Selenium Automation Data Driven Framework creation.
- Closed defect after re-testing and performed regression testing of the application to validate the application completely defect free by the defect
- Facilitated GUI, Usability, Compatibility, Recovery, Insatiability, Portability and reliabilities testing of the application and supports on Regression Testing, Re-Testing, Sanity Testing of the defects.
- Executed Oracle query for validate data of Front End and the Back End of the application
- Tested Positive- Negative testing with valid-invalid for login and payment fields functionalities.
- Checked session expiration and password security of each transections and validated those fields with and text filed with equivalence class partitioning and boundary value analysis.
- Review, plan and analyzing the application documents and validating Functionalities of the application by creating test cases and test data.
- Testing mandatory fields, cookies, display layout, test links, Html, CSS, and business workflow.
- Supporting into usability, database, functional, security and compatibility testing.
- Focusing on defected modules (Pareto Principal) and apply Fault Attack testing simultaneously applying ‘Pesticide Paradox’ principle.
- Creating test data used Boundary Value Analysis, Equivalence Class Partitioning or Decision Table, State Transition Diagrams for supporting rules or field’s values.
Environment: JIRA, SQL, Selenium, Data Driven Framework, Automation, Junit, Web Driver, PL/SQL, Oracle Java, Core Java, .Net, PHP, Agile Scrum.
Mobile Manual Tester
- Dynamic environment of Agile methodology.
- Reviewed and Contributed on the Development of Test Plan Document and Test Strategy Document.
- Created, Executed and Maintained Test Cases and test data in JIRA for Functional initially
- Facilitated functional testing under Shop, Uverse, Internet, Tv, Deals, and Phone and Devices module’s new implementation, upgrades and payments process.
- Tested Pre-sales, ordering, provisioning, billing and inventory systems of the application.
- Performed Oss-Bss testing, conformance and IVR testing on the application
- Reviewed requirements and performed testing on functionalities, usability, compatibilities, integration, system testing and database testing
- Executed Sandwich Integration Testing to validate interactions between each modules interface
- Executed Functional, UI, Compatibility, Portability, Usability, Maintainability, Regression and Re-Testing.
- Tested tool-tips, cookies, UI, Images, Videos, mandatory fields, Links, FAQ, passwords etc.
- Tested and validated payment security and required fields, payment gateway and DB testing
- Create, Execute and Maintain Test Cases in ALM for Functional, UI and Device Testing.
- Quick set-up execution environment and reported for findings through smoke test on each Build.
- Kept a log of Testing Activities, including the Outcome (Pass/Fail) and Versions of Software, Data, Tools and Test Ware and logged defects as occurred with screen-shots, sys-info, repro-steps.
- Executed UI, Functionalities, Settings, Performances and Network Testing on Emulator, Remote and Real Devices of Android, iOS operating system and Smartphones & Tablets. Tested Legibility, Installation, Interruption, Integration Testing on Native App and as well as Web App in different browsers, OSs and Devices for Mobile Testing.
- Worked on UI, Functionalities, Settings, Performances and Network Testing on Emulator, Remote and Real Devices of Android, iOS operating system and Smartphones & Tablets
- Tested Legibility, Installation, Interruption, Integration Testing on Native App and as well as Web App in different browsers, OSs and Devices for Mobile Testing
- Verified- Download, Auto Updates, Battery, Network and Coverage on different point of view for Mobile Testing.
- Changed Setting, Configuration, Orientation, Lighting and Connectivity for Mobile Testing.
- Performed testing on Application into cross OSs, cross Devices and in cross Browsers.
- Performed Functional, Non-Functional (UI, Compatibility, Usability) Integrations, System Testing, Re-testing and Regression Testing.
- Worked on Tealeaf for Impact Analysis, defects analysis and volume reports.
- Executed SQL query to validate data from Database for Front End and Back End testing
- Created complete Bi-Directional Traceability Matrix (RTM) into ALM by linking test cases with requirements and defects.
Environment: QC/ALM, JIRA, Tealeaf, SQL, Oracle, ALM Core Java, Java Script, J2EE Agile.