- Experienced and proficient as QA Manual and Automation SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test).
- Diversified experience as Quality Analyst and Engineer with testing of stand - alone, client server, web-based Database, Enterprise applications.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance Techniques and strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) in both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Extensive experience in implementing QA Methodologies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and test deliverables for various applications.
- Expertise in functional testing, regression testing, GUI testing, EndToEnd testing, UAT testing, browser compatibility testing, and Integration testing .
- Proficient in Developing and executing test cases manually.
- Skilled in developing automation scripts for Web UI Applications, and Web API Services.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver Automation Framework for Regression Testing.
- Developed and executed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, and analyzed test results.
- Performed functional testing of enterprise Restful and Soap Web Services using SoapUI, Postman.
- Expertise with Core Java and Object Oriented Concepts (Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Exception Handling).
- Proficient with developer tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Git and GitHub for developing on the Java stack.
- Knowledge on POM (Page Object Model), TDD (Test Driven Development), and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Experience in application deployments and continuous integration tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Knowledge on project management tools like Jira, Confluence, and Rally.
- Managing the testing team by delegating tasks and tracking the same.
- Proactive in learning and applying new tools and technologies as needed.
Application support Engineer
- Used USH and AOTS to create, review, update and track the resolution of tickets reported by end users.
- Collaborated with other teams in issue resolutions by creating and handing off Internal Engagement (IE) tickets as needed.
- Used SQL scripts and queries extensively for data verification
- Used UNIX commands and scripts extensively to search work orders, add and delete session agents, check the status of IPBEs, and to run CSDLs
Technologies Used: AOTS/USH, Putty, SQL-Developer
QA Automation Engineer
- Created and executed BDD automation regression test scripts using Serenity-JBehave
- Performed API testing on RESTful Web Services with Postman
- Used JIRA for creating and updating Test tasks and Testcases
- Reviewed and Deployed the test code in GIT (BitBucket)
- Merged the code to master branch after through code review
Technologies Used: Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence, GIT, IntelliJ, JBehave, Junit, Maven, Postman, Putty, Splunk
- Actively collaborated with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Analyzed system requirements and developed detailed test plans for system testing
- Converted the user stories (agile methodology requirements documents) and design documentation into test design products: test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- As a project lead, represented in daily stand-up meetings and weekly sprint meetings to discuss workflow and project specifications
- Involved in BDD framework development for web-based Inventory GUI pages and executed test scripts using Cucumber-jvm, Selenium WebDriver
- Performed both manual and automated Web Services API testing using XML request-response message exchange via SOAP services with SOAPUI
- Performed Web Services API testing using Json request-response via REST services with SOAPUI and in-house simulation DME2 tool
- Used SQL scripts and queries extensively for data verification Confidential the back-end
- Identified and documented defects/system issues and assisted of root cause analysis for timely resolution of defects
- Generated Test reports and Metrics to present to Confidential &T Management
- Actively participated in design reviews, code reviews, and mentored team members and induced them to the project
- Set up Test environment and Test Data
- Used Splunk, Activos (in-house tool), Putty to capture logs for debugging
- Supported the testing of several Production Change Requests
- Presentations of demos to end users
- Supported UAT and End to End(E2E) testing to resolve failure points
Technologies Used: Apache POI, CSI-API360, Cucumber, DME2 Tool, Git and GitHub, HTML, Java, Java Script (JSON), Jenkins, JMeter, Junit, Linux, Putty, Quality Center (HP-ALM), Rally, Rational TD Platform, Rest API, Selenium, SoapUI, Splunk, SQL, TestNG, Toad, Unix Shell Scripting, Windows, XML
- Documented nonfunctional and functional requirements to baselined scope for every release
- Identified testing requirements and developed test strategy and test planning
- Created and executed test cases for various scenarios in HP-ALM as per the test plan
- Used SQL queries extensively for data verification Confidential the back-end
- Generated and published test metrics reports using RTM
- Worked with the development team for defect management and retesting
- Created SNMP traps using Perl Script as per MIBs
- Simulated SNMP traps using Putty on various devices for testing purposes
- Conducted Pair-wise testing
- Supported end-to-end system testing to identify failure points
- Provided testing support for production issues
Technologies Used: CTS Standard Matrix(RTM), Linux, P8, Perl, Prism, Putty, Quality Center (HP-ALM), ReqPro, SCME, Toad, Unix Shell Scripting
- Core user accessible features
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Email Synchronization and performance
- Audio/Video playback features and performance
- 3rd party applications ( Shozu, Opera, T9N, XT9, You Tube )
- Service enablement and disablement using Yona Server
- Firmware upgrade using Mobile Software Upgrade tool and RSD general
- Handset signal strength Confidential various frequencies, call monitoring and call tracing using simulators (Agilent HP 8960)