- QA/Data analyst with over 2 years of IT experience and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiar with STLC. Knowledge of types of testing such as Functional, Regression, Performance, Stress testing, testing artifacts Test Plan, Test Summary document.
- Knowledge of State Transition Diagram, Equivalence partitioning analysis, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing.
- Familiar Client Server based applications, Web applications.
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools: ClearCase, ClearQuest, JIRA.
- Knowledge of Java.
- Experience and good skills in Microsoft office tools.
- Experience and good knowledge of SQL in Oracle and Sybase environment.
Tools: Rational Quality Manager, Rational Clearquest, Microsoft Visual Studio, SOAPUI
Microsoft office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
Database skills: SQL, ORACLE
- Participated in JADs to provide feedback on Customer Report Form design to the application team based on the requirements.
- Work closely with the application team and provide feedback in design of the data model.
- Provide requirement to application team to develop data validation procedures and batch job to test data.
- Work with application team to set up the test data in the database.
- Prepare detail Test Plan for the testing.
- Write test scripts in SQL as per clinical study protocol requirement.
- Prepare Test Summary Report to capture all the testing performed.
- Identify defect and report it to the application team.
- Participate in Client meetings.
- Mentor junior team member. Assign task to them and provide them guidance as necessary.