Extensive experience in Production Support, Software Testing, Test Plan Creation, Production Support, Customer Service, and Computer System Problem Resolution. Very detail oriented, with excellent problem solving and project management skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Problem Investigation and Solving Skills
- Test Plan Creation & System testing
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Analyzing Data
- Auditing Data
- Database software management and input experience
- Documentation creation
- Problem solving skills
- Medical insurance, workers’ compensation, and provider credentialing
- Execute testing of test cases
- Document defects
- Enter and Review Data in BAM, SharePoint, Quality Center and JIRA
Model Office Tester
- Write Test Plans for multiple systems
- Test software enhancements multiple systems
- Enter and Review Data in Cyber, PPlus, J2K, KWYS, Filenet and Issue Tracker
- Resolved user problems for multiple system applications.
- Maintained user system security for multiple systems.
- Executed SQL scripts to analyze data and perform data fixes.
- Acted as liaison to third - party vendors.
- Created and implemented 34 PDF and Word Templates 3rd Quarter 2010.
Department System Technician
- Resolved system issues identified by users, reports and integrations.
- Participated in software enhancement
- Created user documentation.
- Assisted supervisor of Claims Payment Department in daily activities.
- Assigned investigations using Access database.
- Processed payroll for team of 25 employees.
- Assisted staff with issues in Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Credentialed licensed independent practitioners and components for a Confidential .
- Performed audits and analysis to insure compliance with Confidential standards.
- Wrote credentialing policies.
Customer Services Associate
- Investigated and resolved claimant, provider, and employer problems and complaints.
- Assisted examiners with claim management reporting.
- Acted as point of contact for employers reporting injuries.
- Entered input of accident/injury information into claims system.
Senior Customer Support Analyst
- Coordinated projects with programmers, and internal and external customers - determined requirements, insured requested system updates and changes completed as requested.
- Resolved system data problems; completed system testing.
- Defined and resolved system data problems; performed system testing.
- Audited systems and memberships for integrity and eligibility.
- Chairman of Statewide Membership and Billing Committee
- Supervised 6 union staff.
- Coordinated day-to-day activities of department.
- Investigated and resolved complex departmental, procedural and system issues.
- Performed system testing and training relating to multiple BSBSM systems, BCN Statewide system, and BCN internal systems.
- Established Membership Department and developed departmental procedures.
- Acted as liaison for employer group to insure accurate records and problem resolution.
- Audited multiple computer systems to insure accuracy.
- Performed activities of a general accounting clerk