- 5 years of experience with the Workload Automation Suite of products within CA with a total of 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- Core domain knowledge in the Workload Automation domain Specifically R11.3. Worked closely with a number of people from the Sales team to provide demos to customers.
- Configuration of AutoSys Business adapter like Oracle Apps, PeopleSoft, SAP.
- Good Knowledge of Automation in Shell and Perl Scripting.
- In - depth understanding in testing windows and web-based applications.
- Lab Administration and environment setup of various technologies such as J2EE,JMX, PeopleSoft, SAP
- Ability to acclimatize well and perform in dynamic and crisis situations.
- Recognized for utilizing excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all hierarchies.
- Skilled in creating test plans and test cases at an architectural level and feature level
- Extensive working knowledge of Vsphere, ESX Server,VMware images.
- Capable of Designing framework for various kinds of Automation suits.
- Has sound working knowledge on UNIX/Linux platforms: SUSE, Red Hat, Solaris, HP and AIX
- Working experience in databases MSSQL, Oracle and Sybase.
Operating Systems: RHEL, SUSE, SUN, AIX, HP, Windows,ESX server
Database: MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle, Sybase
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Perl and Shell Scripting
Web Techonlogies and Scripting : HTML, Java Script
Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic Server.
Enterprise System: Autosys4.5/4.5.1/R11/R11.3,OracleApplications,Vsphere4.0
Quality Assurance Engineer
- CA Workload Automation AE (AutoSys Edition)
- Unicenter Autosys Job Management R11,4.5
- Unicenter Workload Control Center
- Unicenter AutoSys Job Management Adapter for SAP
- Unicenter Job Management Adapter for Oracle Applications
- Unicenter Job Management Adapter for PeopleSoft
- CA Embedded Entitlements Manager
- Product Testing
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Working as member of Confidential involved testing of Technology Stack product and Oracle Application patchesI’m part of the testing team which includes Development QA, patch Testing and Bug verification of the Technology stack product. The task is to perform sanity and function testing of Tech Stack. As the Whole Oracle Apps is built of Tech Stack, Quality and stability of the Tech Stack is given utmost priority.
- The task was to review the Project Plan documents and patch documents provide feedback to the team. This required thorough understanding of the product’s functionalities and the project planned on the product.
- The task was to write/review of test cases of the team based on the specifications for a particular change in the functionality or a new functionality to be implemented. This required thorough understanding of the product and to perceive the testing scenarios beyond the customer’s Perception.