- A Strategic Level Sr. RPA Developer with Master’s in (MIS) Management Information Science having extensive experience in retail and finance domains as automation lead engineer.
- More than 11 years of experience in Software Development solving complex technology challenges
- Owned delivery of large and/or complex RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and engineering projects for almost 5 years.
- Lead development and testing of automation across all functional business units using UiPath
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff to distill technical requirement from business requests for clients like CVS Caremark
- Defined and implemented solutions on AWS cloud using various artifacts like S3, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis etc.
- Hands on experience in Data Analytics, Machine Learning.
- Designed and developed scalable, efficient data pipeline (CI/CD) processes to handle data ingestion, cleansing, transformation, integration, and validation
- Guide and manage delivery of RPA solutions through preparation and delivery
- Excellent experience in RPA Technologies such as - Web Recorder, E-mail Automation, Error Handling, Image Recognition, Screen Capture, Variable operation, XML, Window Action, Object Cloning, and Microsoft Excel processing.
- Designed and implemented production models leveraging technologies such as SAS, Python, R and Tibco Spotfire for JP Morgan
- Integration technologies REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*)
- Lead reviews of machine learning and analytic models and algorithms using Python and SAS
- Proficient in source version control systems like GIT, SVN, VSS
- Experience in programming and software development in one of more of the listed languages: C++, C Sharp, Java, Visual Basic, Access databases and other Object-oriented computing languages
- Documented and test analytic processes including performance and thorough data validation and verification
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Problem Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
- Excellent Leadership, organization, planning and co-ordination skills developed from managing teams, working in groups and working with complex projects.
- Worked with team involving across various geographies
- Experience working on Agile and SDLC based Project
- R programming
- Tibco Spotfire
- MS Excel (Advanced)
Sr. RPA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Costa Mesa
- Build, optimize and operationalize robotic process automation as well as maintenance by following operational procedures for maintaining technology as required.
- Plan, perform, and act as the escalation point for the most complex automation designs, coding, and testing.
- Lead most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Design and develop automations using UiPath.
- Guide and manage the RPA solution preparation and delivery.
- Collaborates with the other process and development team roles to interpret business requirements and translate them into an automation solution that meets functional and non-functional needs.
- Design and automate using design principles of industry standard RPA solutions, which is reusable and scalable in multi robot/runner situations.
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail using Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyze and estimate new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Configure new UI processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Automate our everyday work processes, unlocking capacity of employees to focus on higher value work and problem solving.
- Work with business teams to understand business processes from workflow diagrams and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Design, develop, deploy, and support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UiPath to achieve business outcomes.
- Work with local and global teams to support and deliver RPA and Automation projects.
- Participate in design sessions and workshops to gather requirements for RPA and Automation opportunities.
- Analyze and scope requirements and create technical requirements; develop relevant use cases for RPA and Automation opportunities.
- Design and document technical specifications for RPA implementation projects.
- Develop test plans and test the new modules to ensure the software works as expected.
- Execute proof-of-concepts (POCs), prototypes, minimally viable products (MVPs), and deployment.
- Experience with source control and CI/CD practices, e.g. GitHub, BitBucket
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in a DevOps and Agile manner
- Understanding of RPA technologies, solutions, and underlying IT services
- Comfort utilizing Jira or similar tool to manage work in sprints or Kanban boards
- Analyze Customer/stakeholder needs for automation and develop recommendations for the automation and enhancement of work processes
- Design automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Develop and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements
- Write and execute test scripts, while keeping test logs.
- Develop deployment plan, follow the release management principles to release the solution
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Lead development and testing of hypotheses across all functional data sets
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff to distill technical requirement from business requests
- Defined and implement integrated data models, allowing integration of data from multiple sources
- Designed and developed scalable, efficient data pipeline processes to handle data ingestion, cleansing, transformation, integration, and validation
- Defined and implemented data stores based on system requirements and consumer requirements
- Designed and developed models to understand and solve complex business solutions using a variety of methods including data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling and analysis, stochastic modeling, pattern recognition, probability analysis, and network analysis
- Designed and implemented production models leveraging technologies such as SAS, Python, R and Tibco Spotfire
Associate Data Scientist
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to large data sets to improve business outcomes and deliver better patient care.
- Applies predictive modeling in forecasting, risk modeling and scoring, process optimization and decision support.
- Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging big data to drive business solutions.
- Presents expert level analysis in requested formats to internal/external audiences.