- Over 15 years of diversified experience at various positions in software testing and using Java, Java Beans, J2EE, Unix, Dot net, C#,, Oracle 8,8I, 9I, 10g SQL, PL SQL, C, C++,. Also completed variety of testing processes, using testing tools, rational unified process etc.
- These testing projects were time bound & on different environment .
- Most of my experiences is on Client Server/LAN/Web & J2EE environment, Microsoft .net. I have comprehensive exposure in analyzing, executing testing and quality assurance solutions for software products, using manual as well as automated methodology like Test Director, Quality Center, Win Runner, Quick Test Pro & Rational Tools.
- Creation/modification of test plans/scripts, test execution, analyzes requirements; establish best methods to implement testing process. Extensive experience in Testing of Web based Applications which includes .Net, Client Server and CRM Applications, back end testing.
- GUI - Based Client/Server and Web-Based Applications using Manual Procedures and Automated Experience in every phase of Testing Life Cycle and Expertise in performing different kinds of testing like Black Box Testing, Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Data Driven Testing, Modular Testing, Backend Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing to exercise events, Stress Testing, Regression Testing ETL Data Warehousing. Prioritizing e-user events based upon certain criteria. Conducting end-user feedback analysis to gather evidence.
- Proficient in analyzing Business/System Requirement documents, writing and executing Test Cases, Test Plans, Reporting and Tracking Defects. Strong understanding of object oriented methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC), which enables me to understand the application and script test plans.
Hardware: IBM PC/LAN/IBM 36/IBM 370/HP-3000/SUN SPARK/VAX/PDP-11/HP 2.17 /Client Server, Various Networking Environments
Testing Tools: WinRunner 8, Quick Test Pro8.0 & 9.0,10 Test Director 7.0x/8.0, Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center 9.0, Load Runner 8. /9.0, SQA Manager, SQA Robot, Rational Test Manager
Languages: VB 6.0, VB 10 Scripts, SQL, SQL+, PL/SQL, TSL., VB.NET, C, C++, C#,Cobol
Data Bases: Oracle DB 11,Application Server 9i, 10g, 11g, (Related Portals and Client), Enterprise Manager, MS SQLServer 2005/2008, ODBC, PeopleSoft Financial Enterprise
Web Servers: Web Logic, IIS, Apache. MS IIS 6, Oracle Web Tier
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, PVCS Version Manager, Rational Clear Case, Share Point, Star Team
Operating Systems: Windows XP,Vista.7 MS-DOS, Unix Scripting, Unix AIX 4.1 & 6.2, 7.2 HP 10.6 Solaris 7,9,10 Sun 5.7 Motif
Browsers: Internet Explorer 7,8 &9, Netscape Navigator, Firefox
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, Hummingbird
Other Utilities: VISIO, MS-Outlook, MS-Office 2003,2007, MS Project 2003,Remote Desktop, Win SCP, ETL
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Participated in meeting with integrated project team on various software and patches releases
- Attended the Requirement Analysis and knowledge sharing session with business analyst and SME’s.
- Participation in the Simulated User Acceptance Testing (SUAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created and Presented Test Summary report highlighting Critical Defects, Issues and VATAS System Improvement Recommendations from user‘s point of view.
- Created Test Data Setup for the New Instance to test the application (IV&V Test Environment).
- Efficiently developed Test Cases using SWRS, VDID, Use Cases, and Data Elements.
- Participated in the Team Review Meeting, Peer Review for their various release
- Presentation of Test cases/Scripts to the Client’s SME’s, BA’s and Stakeholder from the IV&V perspective.
- Created and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Planning and scenarios to execute the End to End test execution.
- Efficiently executing Functional Test Cases, Backend Test, ETL Capturing Defects and reporting.
- Conducting Regression testing to validate the functionality after the remediation of defects,
- Section 508 Testing to test the accessibility and functionality.
- Utilized CM tools to store test Documents into the Shared Repository
- Created SQL queries to extract, view and analyze on from database in Oracle 10g.
- Software Testing, Identified Test Cases for Confidential developed various applications (eTariff, Ferconline, DAMS, eSubscription, eLibrary etc) according to their Technical Specification, Functional Design and Use Case documents.
- Creating and executed test scripts, analyzing documentation, executed back end testing, front end testing, functional testing, security testing, GUI testing, Reports Testing, Black box Testing, Regression Testing, Creating Test Data, Writing SCR/bugs. Verifying defect fixes, developing various test related documents.
- Attending meeting with Developers and SME’s Creating Benchmarks and Analyzing Results of end users. Participating in walkthrough and presentations.
- These activities involved using CM tools, testing tools and defect reporting tools (These applications were developed in Windows XP, Vista, Visual Basic 6.0, .net, SQL Server 2005, XML Support, and Internet Explorer environment.
- I have excellent understanding of java, and .NET and C#, ASP.NET. Used HP’s Quality Center, QTP Load Runner during testing