- Management Consultant, Training and development of test automation for over 7 years using AutoTester and Confidential Certify at Confidential for several departments.
- Director, ACP/TPF Applications Development: Software Development, implementation and software quality assurance for 3 years for Marriott Headquarters reservations system (MARSHA) and Pan American Airlines.
- Manager of Reservations Applications Development and Customer Liaison for 3 years for Frontier Airlines, successfully implementing new projects and changes with a team of 10 programmers.
- Managed successfully relocation of the entire Frontier Airlines reservations computer center, hardware and software, and resources from Tyson’s Corner, Virginia to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Confidential Certify: Defined test plans, test requirements, best practices and development of test automation for SAP and SAP Portal transactions as well as platforms and operating systems for HTML, .NET (including WPF), Visual Basic, Java, UNIX, C++, AS/400, iSeries, Mainframe/3270 and web - services (SOA).
- Confidential Certify: AFLAC .Net SNG platform of Applications for Insurance for 32 products for over 53 states and territories designing re-usable automated processes for over 1500 different applications.
- Confidential Certify: AFLAC AWES .Net and mainframe insurance applications providing a means of data mining for accounts usable for testing for over 42000 zip codes including automated selection of valid addresses
- Confidential Certify: AAA of Southern California for mainframe, html Web and .Net insurance applications
- AutoTester & Confidential Certify: Developed a complete IBM mainframe automated batch processing system (JCLFOX) that modified JCL, re-named jobs, submitted them for batch execution, monitored for good condition codes and end of job (EOJ), and validated text and values in the sysout files on the hold queue. This was used extensively at Tesseract a division of CDC and at Confidential during Y2K to automatically manage the processing and validation of hundreds of batch jobs totally unattended.
- Confidential Certify: Test automation of data mining for valid accounts with over 38 specific criteria for use in automated testing of the Confidential IBM mainframe Mutual Funds Operating System
- AutoTester: VISA International ACP/TPF Automated Test Environment Cycling System featuring a hub PC interacting with Emails requesting the cycling of test automation environment and testing on specific dates and times. The hub managed the effort and assigned the automation effort to one of 5 dedicated PC for testing for the different VISA data centers: California, Hong Kong, Virginia and England.
Test Automation Lead
- Work with engineers developing Certify interface, enhancements and client custom modules for object recognition, interaction and navigation of applications developed for mainframe, html Web, VB, .Net, Java and SAP and SAP Portal transactions.
- Consult on Certify interface development for test automation
- Client site customer relations and project management
- Develop test plan and test requirements from documentation and with client business analysts and subject matter experts
- Trainer, tutor and develop test and process automation for Confidential clients.
Test Automation Management Consultant
- Develop An Automation Strategy document for applications working with Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and PL/SQL that outlines how best to leverage Certify, given Zenith’s development methodologies and the systems Zenith has in production as well as development. This would include: Inventory of applications, Define/Prioritize which applications to automate, Define automation methodologies to be used, Define resources/roles and responsibilities, Define required environment
- Develop a Test Automation Policies and Procedures Document.
SAP and SAP Portal Test Automation
- Advise and document best practices for testing in an Agile development environment and for defining test case details and naming conventions for test cases, data record sets and variables.
- Architect and tutor the development of test automation for SAP Functional Transactions to Create and Modify Customer, Vendor, Purchase Order, Etc. (FI), Production Planning including BOM creation (PP).
- Developed automation Processes to use keyword data for handling changeable data such as all date changes required for testing: +days, - days, End of Month, etc.