- In - depth understanding of wireless base communication networks, DATA structure and DATA Analysis. Proven history of successful management and process quality control. Expert in improving overall operations performance and product quality. Efficient in product delivery within a given time frame.
COMP SKILLS: C-language, mat lab, Windows XP, Window 7, and expert in using different automated programs for quality signal tracking and product control.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in English, German
RF Optimization Engineer
- Observing the various KPI parameters as per requirements such as RF Failures, Call Drops, DATA upload and download.
- Mobility device drive testing on GSM, UMTS and LTE to analyze performance coverage.
- Conducting functional and performance test for improvement of of Wireless Network using DATA PRO, WINDCATHCHER, JDSU, PLANET and CellMax.
- Planning and re planning cell size antennas (Azimuth or tilt) location to meet traffic capacity & coverage requirements.
- Cell site azimuth and till Validation according to the specifications.
RF performance Engineer
- Conducting Drive LTE/VOLTE, UMTS (WCDMA) and GSM for macro & micro sites to meet traffic and coverage requirements.
- Checking the handover performance between cells (Incoming / Outgoing HO).
- Cell site drive testing using DATA PRO for the cite performance improvement.
- Drive test DATA analysis using WINDCATHCHER to see the integrity of DATA.
- Supporting Confidential Wireless RF performance team for day to day task
- Drive Test using Drive Test Tool DATA PRO /TEMS Investigation ver. 10 and 11.x 14.1
- Using the TEMS observing the various KPI parameters as per requirements such as RF Failures, Call Drops.
- Managing of Hardware and software support of different operational locations.
- Training of various operational groups for completion of RF Drive Test Plans.
- Supporting AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS and Ericsson teams regarding day to day GSM, CDMA, and LTE Network Optimization issues.
- Managing of different operational units for the achievement of target quality goals to meet the operations deadlines.
- Analysis of TEMPS DATA and L3 messaging to meet the customers requirements.
Sr. Quality Engineer
- Conducted quality meetings in NPI division on weekly and monthly basis.
- Supported SIX -Sigma team to improve production process and quality of different projects
- Supervised quality data analysis and completion of quality charts for different operations.
- Initiated and fallowed up of closing corrective action for NCMRS (none conforms) related issues.
- Managed SFDM server maintenance/data integrity of PCB manufacturing process.
- Implemented ISO 9000/TL 9000 audit/calibration and other industrial standard.