Technical lead designer
- Design a power distribution unit based on the total load of calculation, drawing schematic diagram, by using required specified components, crating standard symbol in data base, atomizing the BOM extract from schematic and harness drawing, and the real location of the component and length of cables and accessories in 3D NX,
- Designed System Schematics Using AutoCAD & E3S for RF Design, Robots, plasma, cathodes, and related control and measuring compartments
- Electrical schematic and harness design required for modules interface to main tool
- Designed interlock circuit using hardware and software
- Programmed Servo drives for robot operation
- Designed control circuit, power circuit, light link and facilities circuits for AMAT tools.
- Extensively worked on SAP, Team center for release of new designs.
- Hands on inspection Lab activities,
- Review and updating safety and technical procedures
- Interlock designs and troubleshooting, correction and upgrading chambers.
- Certified on company applied training certificate requirements to access all required duties.
- Review and correction design drawing using NEC, CE, ANSI, NFPA and related company standards
- Present the Concept design to all the Board members to get a formal approval to go ahead with the design
- Voluntary research in standards, cods and 3d printing skills in San Mateo Collage CSM.(Free house )
Lead electrical Engineer
- Lead the electrical, instrumentation, control mechanical parts of process package elements such as electrical motors, LCP, Control room, electrical room team in technical office, leading and revising drawings during different phases of refurbishment, conversion, and construction in parts such panel board and control systems or in all by using AutoCAD and 3D design.
- Dsign and prepare power control and instrument panels including in mechanical pakages, preparing test and procedures to uproch the functionality of procees to achive qualified products .sareching and close cooperation with Supplier / Vendors for resolving issues, of material specification, elctrical motors and panels, to prove that the design and drawings and specs vendors .also maintain information requirment transfering and taking command to and from panels and packages . FAT test, and OPT procedurs .UPS and battery banks related to ac and dc conswmers . in various UL508, CE, IPC standards used by Electrical & Cable industry, firmware .
- Preparing Drawings, engineering specification documents and Bill of material for assemblies and two years spare parts for electrical and telecomunication, navigation system also motors, transformers, ac/dc supliers, battery room and motorized control equipments .
- Developing Electrical schematics, Interconnects, Cable and Harness design using ETAP/ EPLAN/ tool for vessel and in between process modules, power genrator and power management system .
- Electrical components selections in door and outdoor Control panel components, Circuit Sizing, Connectors and Cables for Harness assemblies based on Cable assembly application, and hazurdous are and ingress protecteon (IP)
- Review interfaces of equipments, cable routing and site components using 3D and structure using 3D sofeware.
- Comments on power and control circuits by using Uni Graphics sofware and Autocad .
- Using various, CE, IPC IEC standards Electrical instrument componenets vendor packages & Cable industry, also requirement ABS Standard applied to FPSO as minimum.
- Designing of Cables Harness Assemblies, Developing Electrical Interface Schematic and Interconnect involving electrical control panel parts, OEM power supplies, Protection Circuits, Control Circuits with in 16 main deck vessel and engine room, Cetral control room and Electrical house .ICSS, and PMS, PCS, FG, ITR room
- Managed and led the electrical and instrumentation team during instrument vessel and topside, refurbishment, installation, inspection, preparing QA/QC
- HVAC, ICCP, Fire and gas field and engineering support during document review, installation, procurement, technical document review,
- Paging system field and office technical and
- Documents and walk down mechanical completion electrical and instrument
- Site manger representative during modules construction in SONAMET Angola
- Check to assure power is qualified during any transient and stable operation. All power data and load sharing is compared against standards, codes and also company specifications.
- Special feed of actual major and minor components and packages were recorded and submitted for lesson learned to the company, highlighting the solution time efficiency.