Testing Tools: QTP 8.2/9.2/9.5/10.0 , Quality Center 8.2/9.0/9.2/10.0 , Test Director, BugZilla, Mantis, Jira.
Web Tools & Technologies: HTML, CSS, Web Services, AJAX
Process/Model Tools/IDE: Netbeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, JUnit, Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS
Excel, MS PowerPoint), Microsoft Visio:
Marketing Tools: Salesforce, Leadlander, Vertical Response
Database Management Systems: MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows Vista
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Websphere
Operating System: Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and analyzed User Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Modified the existing test cases to reflect the changes in the Business Requirements.
- Possess extensive hands on experience in creating Test Plan and Test Cases using ALM based on the system/functional requirements.
- Executed test cases and verified actual results against expected results, stored all testing results.
- Created and tracked the tickets in the bug tracking tool Mantis.
- Performed Functional testing and Regression testing.
- Extensively used share point to share the information across the team.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing of the application.
- Possess extensive hands on experience in creating Test Plan and Test Cases using Quality Center based on the system/functional requirements.
- Export requirement, test cases into the Quality Center, execute manual and automation test cases from test lab and log defects from defects module.
- Performed Functional Testing using Quality Center..
- Used QTP to capture, verify and replay user interaction automatically to identify defects.
- Created basic scripts from a manual test case, add verification steps to tests, manage objects in the object repository, and customize checkpoints with parameters and Data Table formulas.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in the Quality Center.
- Editing of automated scripts by inserting logical commands to handle complicated test scenarios.
- Conducted Data Driven Test (DDT) with the Test Data sets and verified the contents using QTP.
- Maintained detailed test logs and report test results in Quality Center.
- Communicated defects with developers and updated comments in Quality center.
- Generated Test Scripts using QTP by recording, programming for performing Regression Testing.
- Developed automation scripts using QTP and VB Scripting.
- Imported and exported data from and to Excel to and from QTP.
- Worked extensively on tracing and debugging the application.
- Worked with the SQL statements to extract data from Oracle 9i tables and verify the output data of the reports..
- Performed Backend testing of application to validate the data in database using Toad, SQL Developer.
- Prepared end - end test plans and setting-up environment for end to end testing.
- Performed database testing for checking data integrity by executing SQL Statements and database checkpoints.
- Coded SQL basic and advanced queries for accessing the database for testing purpose.
- Analyzed Defect Reports and worked closely with Application Developers for resolving the bugs.
- As a team member, coordinated the documentation preparation activities and assured the completion of tasks/documentation milestones within the stipulated time frames.
- Prepared Status report after execution of scripts from the quality center.
- Worked in a team of developers to design, develop and test Social Domain Services to collect activity information from websites.
- Involved in making the test cases, debugging the code and fixing bugs in the application.
- Gained experience in writing SQL queries.
- Involved in code reviews and peer programming to analyze the code and remove the bugs.
- Created XML Maven plugin for facilitating transfer and conversion of contracts.
- Worked in Agile Software Development with scrum methodology.