- I have 8 years of financial industry experience, working on the Confidential relationship with Confidential .
- My career has led me to specialize in Confidential application and its interfaces like Confidential .
- My work experience includes: requirements analysis, gap analysis, writing technical designs, programming, testing, quality handling and training.
- The technical background, analytical interests, clarity in communication and easy inter - personal relations have made me confident in handling my teams and projects.
- Experience in Credit Card processing applications:
- Worked extensively on Statement processing applications like CSF, HP Exstream, Stream weaver and Code1 Plus and Other Statement changes including IMB.
- Worked with all 3 credit bureaus to report US and Canada accounts for the sales finance portfolio.
- Current assignment as Technical Lead specialized in Confidential Document systems applications.
- Worked as Solutions Architect specialized in Postings.
- Innovative and Cost effective designs brought in added value and benefits to the role.
- Worked as Onsite co-ordinator leading the Solutions Team, BAU tasks and production support.
- Received many appreciations from all Technical, Financial and Business customers of Confidential .
- Involved in writing proposals and Conducted knowledge sharing sessions.
- Recognized for excellent problem-solving skills and for designing/developing projects successfully
- Proven ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Clear understanding and application of quality processes
- Strong commitment to excel
- Effective team and customer handling
- Interpersonal communications
- Technical understandings and functional knowledge
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent Team player and Team Leading skills.
Operating Systems: MVS, OS/390, Z/OS, Windows
Languages: COBOL, JCL, SAS, Ezytrieve, C, C++
Databases & File handling: VSAM, File-Aid, DB2, SQL
Schedulers: OPC, CA-7
Statement Applications: CSF, Stream Weaver, Code 1, HP Exstream
Web Technologies: HTML, Java
Testing Tools: INTERTEST, QualityCenter 9.2
Configuration Management: ChangeMan, Sharepoint portals
Concepts: SDLCDomain Knowledge: Banking & Finance (Credit Cards)
Technical Analyst/Project lead
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Designing architectures - Functional specifications and Technical Recommendations
- Estimations - L0, L1, L2 and L3
- Addressing Business queries
- Analysing Risk related inquiries
- Onsite-offshore coordination
- Development progress monitoring & query resolution
- Test plan walkthroughs and reviews
- Regression plan preparations
- Implementation activities
- Post implementation monitoring
- Production Oncall Batch Support
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analysis of the functional specification and other supporting documents (file layouts, transmission methods, batch run charts)
- Preparation of technical specification and design documents (Technical flow chart, Technical user manual)
- Preparation of program specification and unit test plans
- Review of program specifications and code walkthroughs
- Coding and testing of online and batch components.
- Providing Basic Functional Testing support.
- Preparation & review of system manuals, recovery manuals
- Preparation of handover documents to technical teams
- Analysis of production issues and problems.
- Part of Call-out personnel team