- Strong 8+ years of experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in Quality Assurance in performing both Manual and Automated testing.
- Specialization in Automated & manual testing for Web based & Client/Server applications.
- Experience in Oracle Apps Functions (OM and AR modules).
- Experience in multi - tier Client/Server Web based applications in service sectors with expertise in Financial, Banking, Retail and Health-care domains
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Experience in writing Test strategy, Test scenario, Test plan, Test cases, Bug reports and developing Test scripts.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services. Performing data migration from on premises environments into AWS
- Extensive experience in Functional, Regression, Integration, Usability, System, User Acceptance, and Performance testing on various applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment
- Identifying unexpected issues after the integration of new modules in the application
- Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL and REST using various industry standard tools like SOAP UI, Postman.
- Excellent CMS (Content Management System) system testing knowledge
- Extensively created and ran Page tests and reviewed the test reports
- Experience in Testing 3rd party interlocks with the main CMS (Content Management System).
- Performed tests on various features of Agile development process.
- Strong experience in performing cross browser testing using Selenium Webdriver and Cucumber
- Experience in Modernized Builds before migrating applications into Cloud.
- Expertise in Gradle Framework. Adding and updating dependencies.
- Experience in using various locators such as CSS, XPath expression, HTML id, linkText, Partial linkText and Name to find the Web Elements.
- Extensive experience in testing website using CMS technologies such as Sitecore.
- Excellent knowledge of Core java concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism and data encapsulation, collections etc.
- Experience in Subversion and GitLab version control systems.
- Extensive experience in Core Java, JDBC, XML, CSS, XHTML, HTML
- Excellent knowledge in various testing tools such as TFS, VSTS (Visual Studio Test Professional), Jira and Selenium.
- Experience in End to End Agile Methodology.
- Experience in driving all the Sprint calls including Daily Scrum meeting, Sprint planning etc.
- Used Selenium Screenshots for bug reporting, analysis and exception debugging.
- Extensive experience in developing Selenium and Cucumber Automation framework using TestNG and using Saucelabs to execute automation suites.
- Experience in designing Keyword driven Framework and Gradle Framework
- Extensively used TestNG annotations for grouping of Test cases and Test suites.
- Extensive experience in Functional, Regression, Integration, Usability, System, User Acceptance, and Performance Testing on various applications.
- Expertise in MTM (Microsoft Test Manager) for Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, and Defect Tracking.
- Extensively used SQL to interact with ORACLE, MS Access, SQL Server and DB2.
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, MTM, OATS (Oracle Application Testing System), SOAPUI, Postman, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber.
Test Management Tools: MTM, VSTS, Team Foundation Server (TFS), ALM, JIRA
Databases & Tools: DB2, Oracle, SQL server 2000/2010, My SQL, MS Access, TOAD
Languages & Internet Technologies: Java, SQL, HTML, XML
Microsoft Tools: MS-Word, MS-Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express, MS Visio
Networking: HTTP, TCP/IP, LAN, FTP
Browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari & Netscape navigator
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/ XP, Vista, UNIX Linux
Creative Design Tools: Paintshop Pro, Adobe Design Premium CS5, Andriod Studio.
Framework: Sitecore, Cucumber, BDD, Keyword and Data Driven
Automation Engineering Consultant
- Involved in Sprint planning meeting to identify the Test Scripts to be Automated
- Grooming the Tickets in JIRA and providing estimates for the Sprint.
- Adding description to the JIRA tickets by writing feature files in Gherkin for the Test scripts.
- Writing the Test Scripts as per the Feature files using Cucumber Automation in IntelliJ IDE.
- Modernizing builds before Cloud Migration. Ivy to Gradle Migration using GITLAB.
- Cloud Migration using Amazon AWS.
- Initially developed Test Scripts in Selenium using Page Object model and later transitioned to Cucumber.
- Automation of the application using Cucumber by writing the code in Selenide.
- Transition of Automation scripting from Selenium to Selenide.
- Automation of Smoke, Happy path and Regression Test Suites.
- Running the Test Scripts in IntelliJ on different Web browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) for cross browser testing.
- Framework development using Gradle. Adding dependencies to the Gradle framework and Gradle Properties.
- Continues Integration using Sauce Labs. Running the Test scripts remotely on different environments, browsers etc. using Sauce Labs.
- Generation of HTML and Junit reports after daily smoke test and sending it to the team.
- API Automation using SoapUI Pro. Creating Data Source, Properties and Test data for API Automation.
- Initially worked on Subversion for Version control system and later transitioned to GitLab Repo.
- Adding Test Scripts to GitLab Repo for revision and approvals.
- Using MySQL for database testing after generation of reports from daily Automated Smoke tests and Regression Testing
- Adding all the changes in Project Wiki pages after code changes in Test Scripts
- Using HP ALM for writing and updating Test plans and project requirements for current Sprint.
- Giving Demo to the team after completion of Automation for an application and taking feedback for possible changes.
- Creating and Running Performance test scripts in Jmeter and Blaze meter.
Tools: and Environments: Jira, Gherkin, Selenium, POM, Cucumber, Selenide, IntelliJ, Gradle, Amazon AWS, GITLAB, Sauce Labs, Postman, Subversion, GitLab, HP ALM, Jmeter, LogMX
Software Engineering Consultant
- Involved in Sprint planning meeting to generate user stories for current Sprint.
- Assigning user stories to self and Giving Effort and time estimates for each User Story in the Sprint planning call.
- Involved in Consolidation & Migration Test Strategy to outline the processes, testing types, required resources, and scope of testing involved
- End to End use of Sitecore in Development of Page components.
- Testing each component separately in Sitecore after development.
- Testing Page templates in Sitecore and testing the components on the page again.
- Content Authoring pages in both DEV and Pre-Prod environments for the website and testing them separately.
- Testing pages in Mobile platform to make sure the components were rendered correctly.
- Cross browser testing using BrowserStack.
- Running power shell scripts to get the results and verifying them in the Sitecore pages.
- Rising bugs in TFS, assigning to developer and tracking them.
- Troubleshooting in Sitecore to find the cause for the Bugs and fixing them.
- Regression testing after each page is built and making sure all the components are correctly rendered.
- Web Services Testing for Pricing and Product API’s.
- Writing Test Scripts for Regression Test suite and Gold Build Regression using Selenium WebDriver.
- Updating Test Scenarios, planning docs and Test case documentation in Confluence. creating automation test scripts using selenium built on Eclipse IDE for Acceptance Testing
- Working with CSS styling and HTML for page rendering and alignment.
- Investigating HTML on the pages to make sure Sitecore pages match the Legacy pages
Environment: SiteCore, Content Management Systems, Team Foundation Server, Power shell, HTML, Mobile Testing, CSS, Selenium, Confluence, SOA.
- Involved in Sprint planning meeting to generate user stories for current Sprint.
- Giving Effort and time estimates for each User Story in the Sprint planning call.
- Driving defect triage calls in each Sprint and taking updates from the Scrum team.
- Conducted Manual Testing on basic functionalities of the application.
- Performed automation Testing using Selenium Webdriver
- Very good knowledge in writing Test scripts, Updating Test scripts, executing them and verifying the Test results using Selenium Webdriver
- Extensively used Selenium Webdriver to check the broken links in the application
- Prepared SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletes of the records.
- Executed SQL scripts in TOAD. Verified in UNIX environment to make sure user home directories are created with correct access.
- Involved in Design and development of SQL Programs, procedures, UNIX Shell scripts to track status and data files on real time basis.
- Extensively used Team Foundation Server for Test management and also for Defect tracking
- Gathered the Test Input Data which includes Pre-condition, Test Results and Regression Test Data.
- Manipulated Test Script for Customized objects in the Application for verification of subsequent builds in the application.
- Worked in all phases of Testing like System, Functionality, Regression, Usability, UAT, and Integration.
- Involved in Sprint Review calls and gave updates on current Sprint success.
- Created Test Data for all the Test Cases.
- Prepared the daily Status Report and collected the same from Scrum Team to send it to Scrum Master .
- Involved in Performance and Security Testing of the application.
- Provided data to the business analysts during UAT
Environment: Java, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, TestNG, Excel, SQL