- Overall 7 years of IT experience with strong expertise in Performance Testing using Microfocus LoadRunner & JMeter.
- Extensive experience in testing of Web based Middleware and Mainframe applications on different environments.
- Good working experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise on various monitoring tools like HP Site scope, HP Diagnostics, Splunk, Wily Introscope & Dynatrace.
- Experience in Load testing various applications including JAVA, .Net, Web Services & Oracle applications.
- Well experienced in executing Baseline, Benchmark, Performance, Stress and Memory Leak tests.
- Experienced in monitoring CPU, Memory, Network, Web connections and through put.
- Experience in identify Memory bottlenecks & tuning the JVM.
- Design, Develop, Execute Performance Test for complex applications using HP Load & JMeter.
- Extensively used Multiple protocols in Load runner like Web Http, Web Services, Ajax TruClient, Oracle NCA.
- Expertise in working with network virtualization.
- Expertise in RDBMS concepts to test backend of applications on SQL server, Oracle databases.
- Experience in working with mobile applications, which includes both Native and Hybrid applications.
- Experience in using Fiddler and Wireshark to capture the detailed network packets.
- Good experience working in an Onshore - Offshore model.
- Good understanding of object-oriented methodologies, software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing methodologies.
- Quick learner by respect to latest technology.
Testing Tools: Load Runner, Performance Center, JMeter, Neoload, Soap UI, QC ALM, JIRA.
LoadRunner Protocols: Web-HTTP, Web Services, TruClient, Siebel, Oracle NCA
Languages: C, C#, Java, .Net, Python, SQL, PLSQL, HTML, IOS & Swift
Web/ Application Servers: MS IIS, Apache, Web sphere, AWS & IBM Cloud
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Realm
Monitoring tools: HP Diagnostics, Dynatrace, Wily Introscope, Jprofiler, App Dynamics, Splunk, Perfmon
Service Oriented Architecture: Web Services, XML, SOAPUI, WSDL
Lead Performance Engineer
- SME for performance Testing activities on latest Technologies.
- Implemented Jenkins (CI/CD) for Test Automation Frameworks.
- Automated all the Oracle Database store procedures & packages.
- Work with multiple product teams to design, create, execute and analyse performance tests.
- Identifying/Isolate the performance bottlenecks and provides recommendations to improve the performance.
- Extensively used Splunk on log/Data Analysis.
- Identified/ Tuned both firewall & F5 Load balancer issues observed during the Stair Step Tests.
- Implemented IP spoofing & Network virtualization to simulate the load from different geo locations.
- Tested and monitored both applications hosted in AWS & Azure cloud servers using Dynatrace.
- Used JMeter tool to perform testing on Java based applications & API’s.
- Performed mobile performance Testing using Perfecto.
- Providing sign-off (Pass/Fail notification) for production changes.
- Architect/Design the performance testing approach/strategy for Legacy & Mobile applications.
- Responsible for doing pre-production performance testing of Auto Finance applications
- Developed LoadRunner scripts using protocols WEB (http/html), Mobile (http/html), Web.
- Scenario setup in the PC ALM for Tests (Stair step/ Load/ Capacity/ Endurance) & performing executions.
- Configuring counters in Perfmon to monitor for the Web/Application & database servers.
- Analyze the CPU, Memory usage, Garbage Collection and DB connections to verify the performance of the applications.
- Accumulate the Artifacts & prepare the performance Test release report.
- Introduced VTS (Virtual Table Server) to eliminate the Test data setup process.
- Involved in several DB level Performance testing activities on Oracle/SQL Server in both UNIX & WINDOWS boxes.
- Tested multi-tier environments, middleware (Tibco, MQ Series), Web Services, REST API’s and Services
Senior Performance Analyst
- Analysed the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and developed detailed Test plans, prepared Test cases.
- Scalability exercise to compare the Production and Performance server configurations.
- Partner with development teams to provide guidance and insight into Performance methodologies.
- GC monitoring to understand if there are any memory leaks during the Capacity & Endurance Tests.
- Analyse the Client-side metrics, which includes Avg response times, 90th percentile & Transaction count.
- Monitoring using HP Diagnostics and check whether there are any Exceptions or High latency period.
- Using SoapUI for capturing required Headers/Parameters to perform Web Service testing.
- Performance tuning on low latencies & GC- Heap Analysis.
- Raise & Track Defects using QC ALM/ JIRA (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Experience in working with Native IOS applications using Fiddler and Wireshark tools.
- Recommended hardware re-sizing post analysing the Infrastructure.
- Worked with Orasi software Inc. Team for Installing and setting up latest patches & upgrades to the LoadRunner.