- Seeking challenging assignments as Quality Assurance - Testing Expert or Business Analyst
- Dedicated and qualified IT professional having 7 years and 9 months of experience in application software for Functional testing of Requirements and Requirement analysis gathered from Client.
- Experience involving direct Client interaction including previous client-site term.
- Hands on experience in understanding and analyzing the Functional requirements, Application functional & performance testing & Application Deployment.
- Experience in business flow on Siebel Sales, Call Center Applications.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per scheduled milestones; extending post-implementation and maintenance support to the client.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- Comfortable in working with cross-cultural teams, and interacting with people across hierarchical levels for smooth project execution
Data Base Management System: AIX, DB2
Structured Query Language: C, C++, VB 6.0and Core Java
Defect management and testing tools worked on: HP Quality Centre, TRM, Jira, Test Director, Microsoft Test Management, TFS, Urban Turtle, YouTrack, TeamCity.
Proficient in following Tools: Princeton Relational Tools, File Aid Manager, Tivoli Output Manager, Query Management Facility, Spufi, SQL server, PL-SQL Developer, Toad, Rational Portfolio Manager, Clear Quest
Technologies & Tools exposed to: ETL(Informatica), BPEL,BPM SOA,PL/SQL Developer, Quick Test Professional(In the learning phase)
CRM Siebel: Siebel Call Center Application(In Learning phase)
Types Of Software Testing: Manual Testing including testing of Mainframe applications, Web applications and Database testing
Senior QA Engineer
- Configuring and manually testing software applications and developing test cases.
- Planning and tracking various QA releases with Stakeholders
- Conducting smoke testing, functional testing, UI testing, for the software product under varying conditions and analyzing the behavior of the system under multi user environment.
- UAT support to business and application users. Working in Agile model.
- Documenting, tracking, & managing defects and reporting them using automation tools.
- Conducting client interaction for requirement gathering, system analysis and finalization of technical / functional specifications and high level design documents for the project.
- Study of Low Level Design documents for understanding of the functions / modules, Functional Specifications & Application Design for developing Business Process Scenarios (Workflows generation) & functional test cases, GUI check lists.
- Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the software.
- Configuring and manually testing software applications and developing test plans and test cases.
- Conducting smoke testing, functional testing, UI testing, Database testing for the software product under varying conditions and analyzing the behavior of the system under multi user environment.
- Writing test cases for Database Testing (SQL queries and data validation at UI, Siebel base table and staging table) and testing the same.
- Documenting, tracking, & communicating test plans, test results, analysis, & unresolved problems using automation tools.
- Providing scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented to QA for testing and analysis.
- Designing and coordinating the implementation and availability of the QA test environments, and ensure compatibility of QA test.
- Providing QA test status and progress reports as appropriate to top management.